Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Reviews

Ranked #915 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 04, 2016

Clarin's Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is one of those must have primers that really transforms skin -- acts as a perfect base upon which foundation can sit on without being absorbed into skin for long lasting wear, hydrates the skin through the day acting as a barrier to keep moisture in, and erasing imperfections such as fine lines and large pores for flawless looking skin. I'm not even sure how I lived without this product for so long, will be repurchasing.

May 27, 2014

I was recommended this product by a Clarins representative at Sears. She said it was working miracle when apply before or with your day cream. Unfortunately, it didn't work miracle for me and for the price I paid, I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this product and I find it was truly a waist of money. Disappointed!

May 27, 2014

I use this primer to blur my pores, and it works really well. It has a thick texture, so I use it only on the pores area. For the rest of my face I use a lighter primer of other brand.
At first, I used to put my regular primer all over my face, and then the Clarins primer on my pores. But it didn't work well. My liquid makeup didn't blend very well, and my cheeks looked cakey. After a few times I changed the order: First I apply the Clarins primer, and then my regular primer. Now it works really amazing. Definitely gonna buy it again!

May 01, 2014

This is like a primer. It has an ultra-light, ultra-smooth texture that glides onto my skin. The cream is a light pink in colour. I noticed when wearing this instant smooth perfecting touch that it seems to smooth away and fill in wrinkles and fine lines. Once I apply this primer like cream, I then apply my foundation which seems to go on and blend smoothly. Most times, I just wear it by itself. It comes in a small red jar that costs $35.00 for 15 ml. You sure don't have to use much and it lasts along time. Clarinet sure does put out a nice product. I love this stuff.

June 27, 2012

I like how smooth it make my face feel. It fills in all if the little lines that I am just starting to notice, it alsi helps make the scar on my forhead more unnoticeable. Some days I put it on under my foundation and other days I just put a little powder on over top> I find it so easy to apply and I only need a little bit which is awesome because the jar usually lasts me a long time. This product is great!

August 18, 2010

This product can be used as a face primer (under foundation) as well as a filler. It fills in lines, wrinkles, pores, scars, and unevenly textured skin giving you a soft, smooth finish. It will not make your face flawless but it's pretty close!