Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

This is my favourite skincare product of all time! I have combination skin and this product 100% helps keep the oiliness in my t zone down. I was a bit skeptical about using oil for oily skin...now I will never be without it. Just try it!!!!!

March 04, 2016

Hmm, I bought this and it's quite pricey. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful oil. I'm just not sure *what* it's meant to do. I applied it for months and though I absolutely loved the scent, and it did not affect my skin in a negative way, I also didn't really see any visible benefits to my skin. Would not recommend, would not purchase again. Sorry Clarins.

February 19, 2016

This is one of my holy grail products and will forever be a part of my skincare routine.
I have combination skin, with a super oily t zone. I use 2 drops of this as part of my night time routine (after serum and cream). I put 2 drops in my palm and rub my hands together and press it into my face (as Clarins advocates).

This oil has made the biggest change any single product ever has on my skin. I used to have to blot my t zone multiple times a day and now I go through most days without blotting at all. Who'd have thought that using oil on oily skin would work wonders, but it does. I've been using 2 drops a day for over 3 months and am about a third of the way through the bottle, so the $50 price tag will last around 9 months. Completely worth it and I will undoubtedly repurchase again and again!

June 02, 2015

skeptical at first because i'll have to put oil on my face to make it less oily?
but it works and you don't need much of it...just a few drops every other day.

November 08, 2013

I find facial oils excellent for moisturizing but also for absorption so I have been using this in conjunction with a heavy cream. I like this a lot, I find it quite hydrating. Though, I think for my skin I need something quite heavy over top. Don't be sacred of the fact that it is oil. It doesn't make your skin overly oily or cause breakouts. In fact, I suggest this for combination skin. The one downside to this is that it is quite expensive. It lasts a while because you only need a small drop but $50 is quite a lot.