Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

October 02, 2016

I have tried many self tanners for my face and none seem to work. Either they break me out or they simply do not work. I decided to try this after hearing so many great things about it. I like the fact that you can add it to whatever moisturizer/facial cream you use and that it's buildable. I noticed a slight deepening of my skin after the first use and within a day that colour developed into a nice healthy glow. Unfortunately I didn't find it to be long lasting. If I skipped a day my glow would fade very quickly. I also found that if I used my Clarisonic it would fade that much faster. I will finish the bottle but I'm not sure if it's worth repurchasing or not.

April 25, 2016

I'm always looking for a good facial self-tanner, and have wasted many hours (not to mention dollars) hunting for 'the' one. I believe I've found it in the Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster. It's different in that it's an oil instead of a lotion or cream. You simply mix 3 drops with your favorite moisturizer or sunscreen and smooth it onto your face and throat. At first it feels like an oily mess but as it is absorbed you're left with a satiny smooth complexion and radiant glow. There is a very slight fake tan smell which disappears almost immediately. This is the first self-tanner that hasn't broken me out, and it looks incredibly natural. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

January 15, 2016

Super produit. facile à utiliser et pas trop dispendieu :)

July 04, 2015

love this. I use 5 drops not three. It works great and doesn't break me out

December 05, 2014

I do not tan my face ever..always wearing hats and lots of sunscreen which is why I purchased this oil in an attempt to match the rest of my body during the summer months or on vacation. It works very well at providing a subtle bronze on the face and I would prefer this to any self tan method. I did get a little breakout while using it which was the only thing that turned me off. That being said..I do not know if it was fluke or hormonal or what but it happened. I will definitely test it out again to see if it was the product as I rarely ever break out.

October 26, 2014

I love the Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster from Clarins because it is the most natural looking gradual tanner I have ever come across. And since it’s made by Clarins you can be sure it’s free of any scary chemicals that may damage your skin – 99.8% of the ingredients in the formula are from natural origin! Using the Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster is easy. At night, simply add three drops of the product to your moisturizer and apply to the nose, cheeks forehead, chin and neck. When you wake up in the morning you’ll have a perfect, subtle glow! You can build your tan over several days by using the product nightly.

What I also love is that this product doesn't have that nasty smell a lot of self tanners tend to have. YAY!!

September 14, 2014

Heard about product on several Canadian Talk Shows (Marilyn, The Social) and researched it further. Blended with your favorite moisturizer, 3 drops are all you need to maintain a healthy sun-kissed glow. I found it at a Big Box Drug Store for $30. I Love, Love, Love It! I am a redhead and finding a natural glow has been a challenge up until NOW! Price matches the quality (excellent droplet dispenser so no waste) and performance. One bottle lasts me over 2 months with daily use! Amazing!