Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Teint Lumiere Effet Naturel

Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Teint Lumiere Effet Naturel Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 651 in Foundation

March 10, 2016

This has a great overall coverage. I use this with a foundation brush and a little goes a long way. This also smells fantastic. I prefer this over my previous brand Lancome.

October 18, 2015

The foundation has light to medium coverage which is perfect for someone who is looking for a more natural, everyday look. I bought this foundation in the shade sand (108) and find that it almost perfectly matches my skin tone, which has a light yellow undertone.

Not much product is required for coverage as the foundation glides over skin easily, meaning that the product can last at least several months before running out. However, it is not ideal for covering very prominent blemishes unless you build it up a bit. But even then, a concealer may still be required. As for its lasting power on the skin, I find that with my normal-combination skin, I can go almost the entire day without having to touch up.

Even thought the foundation has SPF10, I find that it does not make the skin look oily/too shiny, which is great if you are looking for a foundation with SPF in it. Additionally, since the product is oil-free and non-comedogenic, I find that it rarely, if at all breaks me out which is excellent as I have quite acne prone skin.

The foundation has a subtle fresh fragrance which might not be for everyone, especially not for those looking for a fragrance free foundation.

It comes in a glass bottle/container with a pump making it easy to dispense without wasting it. However, the glass can make the bottle a bit heavy/bulky, so may not be ideal for travelling.

February 17, 2014

I do like it , it reflects light nicely to give you a nice sheen but it could cover a bit better

June 27, 2012

I love Clarins and I love this product. I find it very light but gives a lot of coverage. It doesnt make me look like I have a lot of makeup on which I love. I like how the bottle lasts me a long time, I am definately going to stick with this product!

May 04, 2011

I have just started using this product recently, and I have to say, it's one of the best foundations I've ever used!
    Normally, foundation would make my skin look flaky, and dried out, but this one actually illuminates everything, and my pores look visibly smaller!

coverage is only medium, but enough so that it doesn't show flakiness around my acne

the colour match is off the hook. I've never had a foundation where its tone perfectly matches my own!

Normally, the price I would pay for coverage on my face ranges from 15-25. This price of $35 was a litle too much for me, but I'm starting to realize that since it's for the face, high-end products are a must!