Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream

Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 619 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 14, 2016

This is one of the best,most expensive Cream I have ever purchased for my dry skin.I have tried just about everything out there so,I figured I would try Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream.I must admit it did do wonders for my skin.I use to put it on the first thing in the mornings.After I cleansed I would put a small amount in the palm of my hand and spread it mostly around my Eyes and Lips.and forehead.Any place I felt it was too dry,that is where I would rub it on gently.It didn't take much because this cream was a bit thick so,a little went a long way.After putting it on,I must say,it use to make my skin feel so soft and smooth I couldn't believe it.My cheeks and forehead felt like it was also hydrated.It didn't feel Dry as before..I liked this cream very much,even my fine lines were disappearing.I couldn't keep it up because of the price,otherwise I would have continued with it.I recommmend this product if you want soft smooth skin and your face to feel well Hydrated.

January 15, 2016

A little too heavy for my skin....would be great if your skin is super dry. Clarins makes great products this one just isn't for me.

January 15, 2016

Clarins on des excellente crème anti-age. Après une semaine je vois des résultats les rides sont diminué.

March 24, 2015

I love this cream for the cold winter months when the air is so incredibly dry, it is a firm consistency that absorbs well. I think it is a bit heavy for the more humid summer months. More of a go-to solution for dry climates!