Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 347 in Eye Cream

January 18, 2017

Very light but definitely noticed an immediate reduction in under eye puffiness and even my eyes felt a little uplifted on the upper lid. It's for 50+ but it's was recommended so I gave it a shot. I'm 39 and it did help!

November 30, 2016

This eye cream is amazing! It does everything it says it does. Decreases puffiness, reduces fine lines, etc. it is worth every penny! I have found the perfect eye cream!!!

October 27, 2016

Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is a great moisturizer. Although, for the price of $85 for 15 ml at The Bay, Sears, Sephora, other drug stores is rather too steep of a price for me. I found that the eye cream did soak in really well, the texture was nice creamy white and smooth and spreads on evenly. It did not get into my eyes, or make them itch. However, I was expecting to see my crows feets dimish even a little or make my eye area firmer but none of this happened. Feeling very disappointed. Not worth the price.

February 04, 2016

This product actually works. WORTH THE COST BUT USUALLY ABLE TO FIND ON SALES

February 04, 2016

C'est un autre produit de qualité de Clarins. C'est un produit anti-âge. Il pénètre très rapidement, lifte le regard et désenfle également la paupière en plus d'aider au comblement des rides. Et comme il pénètre rapidement, notre maquillage des yeux ne coule pas.

January 17, 2016

Mon meilleur contour yeux super pour les rides et doux pour la peau

September 30, 2015

This eye cam does a great shop at hydrating the skin around my eyes and is very comfortable.

June 19, 2015

Very light & non irritating. I have been using it for a couple months and have noticed less fine lines around my eyes. It is pricey so that's a factor is buying again.

June 06, 2015

#GOTITFREE from #Clarins - I've been overdoing it these days and my eyes feel and look tired. I've been using this product and I find that the skin around my eyes has regained its vitality and that the slight under eye dark circles are less noticeable. The fine lines near my eyes are less pronounced as well. This is a wonderful product that would benefit mature skin. It does wonders for my younger skin and I can just imagine what it would do for ladies that have proud laugh lines that tell the world they've lived a happy and much loved life.

June 04, 2015

I was given a sample of this Eye Cream by #Clarins. I have purchased #Clarins "Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate" since I find it was very effective at making my eyes much smoother, while making fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes look much smaller. Making it easier to apply my eye makeup. I really like this product by #Clarins.