Good

Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

September 24, 2016

I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin and I love my clarisonic! I use the acne or sensitive skin brush heads. It works great to get all of the dead skin off my face, help clear up blemishes and help with the oiliness on my face. The only con is it can get a little pricey with having to replace the brush head every 3 months.

July 19, 2016

This brush is just amazing! I can feel my face so fresh and so smooth! I use it every night and I've seen a big difference! I just can't live without anymore!

July 09, 2016

I did tons of research on facial brushes and finally took the plunge with the Mia 2 -- love it. (I even got my husband his own brush head and he uses it, too!) I don't use it twice a day as they recommend, but rather a few times a week and find that that's enough to see significant improvements in my skin. I particularly like using it after a sweaty workout. Just be sure to clean and dry the brush head after every use with antibacterial hand soap and hot water to keep it in top condition.

How'd I live without this?!