Good

Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 97 in Cleansing Tools

March 17, 2017

An elite skincare product that is absolutely worth it! I have never had smoother, clearer skin than after I started using my Clarisonic. My sister in law recommended the Mia 2 and I'm thrilled I took her advice! I use the sensitive brush head and am sure to replacement it about every 3 months (generally, you'll find the brilliant white colour fades at around this time as well). Works wonderfully with any creamy liquid cleanser I have tried it with and is gentle enough not to irritate my skin (initially, my biggest concern when I started using this device as I thought the circular motion would be too much!). I have actually found that washing my face with the Clarisonic not only eliminated my issue with blackheads but also that with sensitivity!! As I am getting a better clean, I find that my toner goes on my evenly, and my moisturizer is like a drink of water for my skin. I have never absorbed hydrating products more easily! This product is absolutely worth the investment!!

March 17, 2017

My skin has never felt better since I started using my clarisonic. So soft, my blackheads are basically gone and my severe cystic acne has begun to improve greatly in only two weeks of use.

September 24, 2016

I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin and I love my clarisonic! I use the acne or sensitive skin brush heads. It works great to get all of the dead skin off my face, help clear up blemishes and help with the oiliness on my face. The only con is it can get a little pricey with having to replace the brush head every 3 months.

July 19, 2016

This brush is just amazing! I can feel my face so fresh and so smooth! I use it every night and I've seen a big difference! I just can't live without anymore!

July 09, 2016

I did tons of research on facial brushes and finally took the plunge with the Mia 2 -- love it. (I even got my husband his own brush head and he uses it, too!) I don't use it twice a day as they recommend, but rather a few times a week and find that that's enough to see significant improvements in my skin. I particularly like using it after a sweaty workout. Just be sure to clean and dry the brush head after every use with antibacterial hand soap and hot water to keep it in top condition.

How'd I live without this?!