Clarisonic Plus Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

January 26, 2016

It was a pricey investment, but I know that it will last me a long time, with positive effects on my skin. The replacement heads are an ongoing cost, which you need to factor into cost too. I have noticed my face but my body, especially, has softened after regular use.

January 15, 2016

This is a great tool for deep cleaning, I have had battery problems with two of my devices. However the results of this device are most definitely worth it it helps prevent bacterial acne by deep cleaning your pores.

April 08, 2015

I bought a Clarsonic Mia 2 first, and I loved it. Then I bought a Clarisonic Plus for body cleansing. I used Clarisonic Plus for my face using face brush and for my body using body brush. Since the body brush is bigger than the face brush, I found the Clarisonic Plus handle is bigger than Mia 2. For face cleaning, it is too big and it is not as good as Mia 2. For body cleaning, even right after fully charged, it stops working after five minutes. At first I thought I got a defective one, I even went back to the store to exchange for a new one. But the end result is the same. I found that the battery is too weak for body cleansing function. So it is not worth the extra money to buy Clarisonic Plus.

October 23, 2014

Loved it! even after the first use I immediately felt that my skin was smoother and more radiant.. even got my husband to use it too!

February 17, 2014

Changed my skin! People should actually not be ex-foliating everyday... but with this product, I can! It have improved my skin and acne- I hope to see more results in my scarring and enlarged pores soon.

October 03, 2013

The price of this cleansing brush is a bit off putting- but after months of reading reviews and looking into the product I finally decided to take the plunge, and I have not been disappointed. After 4 weeks of use, my skin looks fantastic. My skin is clear, soft and exfoliated. The brush is incredibly gentle and it's such an easy thing to add to your morning and evening routine. This brush is an investment, but I've been incredibly happy with my decision.