Classico Alfredo Sauce Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 2318 in Grocery

September 20, 2016

We will not buy anything but this Alfredo sauce! We have tried many others and find they are to runny or taste a lot
    Like salt!!!
    Classico has the perfect mixture
    Going that's for sure

August 18, 2016

this alfredo is nice, I eat it with shell pasta...
    it is nice and creamy, and the flavor can be enhanced with seasoning like green and red peppers,
    seasoning salt, etc..... I like the roasted garlic bottle better though.. but this pasta sauce does compliment dishes very well, and I especially love the wide range of sauces in classicos line. good quality..

April 26, 2016

I love a good alfredo sauce, but have a hard time finding a good jar version. There's usually something I find odd in the jar sauces-- something just not quite right. This is the only one I can count on being good. I can never remember which ones are bad until I get them home and am kicking myself, so it's best to stick to this one. It has a nice taste, a nice texture, and a little goes a long way. I'm just cooking for myself or my husband, so I can stretch a jar 2-4 meals, which is quite nice because it makes it a better value.

March 31, 2016

Classico Alfredo sauce is the brand i go to if i do not want to make my homemade alfredo sauce. It has great flavor and it is nice and thick. The price is great as well. Very yummy!

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

This is a jar of creamy sauce you can add to pasta or as I did baked chicken. Only thing is, I did not like the taste at all.I was really disappointed in it.