Classico Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce

Classico Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 2318 in Grocery

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les sauces Classico. Bon goût d'ail, la sauce colle bien au pâte. C'est un bon dépanneur à avoir chez soi. J'ajoute souvent des légumes à l'intérieur.

November 03, 2016

I love classico sauce. I saute my green pepper and onion and garlic till soft, add a little basil and oregano. I add a can of tomato paste and a can of crushed tomatoes. OMG, I am called the spaghetti queen. I also use half hamburger and half hot sausage. makes a real difference. I like that clasico leaves room for improvement, it is not over spiced. Great sauce. I have made some of my greatest sauces with Classico. It is a great price too.

November 03, 2016

I LOVE Classico pasta sauce. I have likely tried most of their varieties and they are all consistently good. I find with most pasta sauces, there's no real distinct difference between the flavours, but with Classico, that could not be farther from the truth. I recently decided to try the Garlic and Onion variety and it was distinctly garlic-ey and onion-ey :P. Most pasta sauces include both ingredients so you notice these flavours distinctly, but I definitely tasted a roasted garlic flavour and aromatic onions. Another great Classico product I'll buy again!

August 28, 2016

Classico is probably one of my least favourite sauces to put on pasta, it doesn't have much of a nice flavour to it although the smell of the onion and garlic is one of my favourites i wouldn't suggest going with classico even though it goes on sale for good prices

August 17, 2016

I find these pasta sauces on sale often for about $2 at the grocery store. I love the flavours and high-quality ingredients they put in it..though sometimes I wish it came in a larger portion as if you are making pasta to feed a family or pack several lunches...it is simply not enough sauce!

February 10, 2016

I tried this for the first time recently. It was really tasty and not too thick, I don't like my sauces too thick. I got it on sale and it was a great price. The onion and garlic was just right, not too overpowering.

February 01, 2016

Best pasta out there, stock up every time they areon sale best sauce out there.

February 01, 2016

I always stock up when these go on sale. The quality of this brand is much better than others. Very good pasta sauce.

January 19, 2016

J'adore ce pots de sauce. Il ne sont pas dispendieuse et tres savoureuse.

January 09, 2016

I love the Classico sauces and this is by far my favorite kind.
    They don't taste like more jarred sauces.
    Nicely seasoned. Great garlic and onion flavor without being to overpowering.
    Tasty!