Classico Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
Good

Classico Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

September 22, 2016

I find this super rich and full of flavor, price is amazing when on sale. It's so easy for a quick dinner! Sometimes I add my own peppers and mushrooms and pour over pasta. Comes in a ton of different flavours.

December 14, 2015

This is my favorite store bought pasta sauce. I love garlic! This sauce has great flavor and it is easy to add veggies or meat to it also. This sauce is perfect when you need to throw together a quick meal. When it's on sale I stock up.

December 14, 2015

Tasted lovely, nice and thick, the price was a bit much to get on a regular basis, I got this on sale.

September 10, 2015

I really like the flavor of roasted garlic so this pasta sauce made by #Classico is one of my very favorites and also a favorite of my family. #Classico "Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce" is made from red plum tomatoes, roasted garlic and it is so good on many pasta dishes and recipes.

CLASSIC ROASTED GARLIC PASTA SAUCE;

I did not like.
I like classico just tomato sauces, but with the garlic...I don't know.
I prefer buying classico tomato sauce and adding actual crushed fresh garlic into the sauce making it taste authentic.

It takes so quick to crush up garlic, rather fresh garlic with real taste than this product :)

September 10, 2015

Again this is another great product by classico. I love the roasted garlic flavour. There is the perfect blend of herbs and spices in this sauce. It is rich and very flavourful. Price is really good and i usually stock up on this when it is on sale.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier