Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment treats pimples fast while diminishing the appearance of post-acne marks. This breakthrough formula is infused with a special oil dissolving technology that allows for delivery of acne medication, Salicylic Acid, to fight breakouts. The unique formula with Glycolic Acid promotes gentle surface skin turnover, improves skin's clarity and diminishes the appearance of post-acne marks.

November 01, 2016

At first I was super excited to use this product because it was an inexpensive spot treatment. However, after doing research into the ingredients in this, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I won't write a whole thing about what is wrong with the ingredients, but just look it up before you think this product is awesome!

November 01, 2016

J'ai vu une belle différence de la taille de mes imperfections dans mon visage. Prix plus élevé que les autres produit de ce genre. Laisse ma peau un peau sèche à long terme.

November 01, 2016

I did a lot of research before buying this, which was ranked one of the top acne spot treatments. It's good quality, but it did not help reduce the appearance of spot or help them fade away faster, which was disappointing. Still waiting to see if it will prevents acne marks... Slow process.

January 15, 2015

It seems to work very well but I do find applying Tea Tree Oil a better solution to clear up my pimples

July 29, 2013

This product definitely reduces acne and fades acne marks.

May 22, 2010

I bought this gel because my skin tends to act out at random times and I was hoping to find a gel to control it. For starters I hated the size of it as I really wish it was a little bigger for the $11 I am paying. It is a slightly grey-ish looking gel that has a bit of a smell. I didn't think it was too strong though, since some of the other gels i've used have been worse. I apply it twice a day which I feel results in me going through the tube fairly quickly. It does work well though, since overnight I can usually see several pimples have gone down while others have completely dissapeared. The best part about this gel was the fact that it reduced my pimples (the ones that really hurt to touch or even hurt while you're moving that part of the face! I HATE those!) over a span of a day or two versus the usual week it took without the gel. So as much as I loved the results of this gel, I definitely did not feel that it was worth that much money. The cap is practically half the size of the tube, which makes it look bigger than it actually is. Something that I absolutely did not like was the fact that it peels! Especially during the summer when you wear it during the day, you can't put any moisturizer over it and it's hard to put on makeup over it also. I usually go sans makeup the day i'm break out to allow the medicine to do it's thing. I've noticed though that the gel works almost as effectively if you put it on top of a moisturizer! This is what i started doing near the end of the tube because I have the typical T-zone combination skin and it's important for me to moisturize otherwise I tend to breakout even more. So as a summary:

Pros: got rid of my pimples quickly before they had time to leave scars, smell was not as strong as some of the other products I've used. Works as effectively over the moisturizer unlike some other gels i've used.

Cons: the size is I feel way too small for the $11 they charge, It tends to peel which makes me look like my skin is peeling in public (not a very pretty sight!), can't wear makeup on top of it during the day

May 02, 2010

So I have been using the Clean and clear mark eraser kit for about a month and a half now. I stopped using the facial cleanser right away because it was entirely too strong for me. It left areas of my face feeling sensitive to the touch. but I do use the remainder of the kit as advised and it seems to work just fine. I have noticed that the marks on my face have lightened significantly. from my experiance as a person who has always had acne while living in the midwest. ( must be the water cause I always clear up when I'm on the west coast) have noticed that it takes about 12 weeks to really see if a product really holds up its end of the bargain. So far I am very pleased with it.

December 15, 2009

Okay, I bought this because I was sick of my acne scars and reduce acne.

However, it was the most aggravating product I've ever used. After I apply my treatments, I like to apply moisturizer once it has dried, as I have dry skin and have even dealt with psoriasis. This treatment didn't dry up my skin, but it bunched up on my skin and caused flakes- it wasn't my skin, but it was aggravating trying to get all the flakes off my face!

I used this for a month and only saw my acne get worse! I've stopped using it and so far it seems my skin is better off without...