Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication.
Treats and helps prevent breakouts

January 07, 2015

My daughter used it and loved it. Works great and has a great price.

September 09, 2013

I received a sample of this. Tried it. It dried my skin out. Too harsh. Needless to say I didnt bother buying it.

September 09, 2013

Not my first choice. I followed the directions on the tube, but did not see any results. My acne was not worse, but it was not better either. I would not recommend

June 06, 2010

I do not recommend this face wash. Clean & Clear Continuous Acne Cleanser doesn't do what it says it will. I have a lot of acne and washing my face twice a day is a must. This cleanser does not work at all. It also stings very badly and everytime I wash my face, it always feels like it's stinging my eyes even though I didn't put any in my eyes of course. This is a product that is not good for anyone's face.

April 18, 2010

I realy love this cleanser. I don`t use it continuously, find that alternating products works better for me, yet every second month or so I purchase this and go through the whole bottle, with excellent results every time. I don`t have acne per se, just the occasional breakouts or clogged pores.
I like the actual freshness feel this product gives, the fact that it really gets in there and cleanses, and leaves my skin refreshed. It has Benzoyl Peroxide 5 or 10% ( i dont remember exactly) and unlike other Benzoyl Peroxide products, this one not only is very effective but it was never to harsh for my skin.
When my skin gets really ugly, or I feel that I need that boost, I spread a thin layer of the product on my damp clean skin, and leave it on for 10 mins or so, as a super blemish fighter mask.
Very worth it...

March 12, 2010

works great to strip oil and dirt off of skin. doesnt completely dry my skin out like some acne cleansers. only problem is that it leaves a slight residue on the skin that will bleach fabrics ( towels ) because of the benzol peroxide great for acne especialy when used with the daily mosturizer

October 05, 2009

I've been using this product for years and have found it very effective! I use it twice daily (sometimes skipping the second time as it can dry your skin.) I have a combination of oily and dry skin. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. This product is even more effective when used with washcloth it gets rid of all the dirt and oil!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml