Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 208 in Toner

Treat your skin right. This astringent is formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin while still providing a deep clean. It works deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup and leaves a refreshingly clean feeling. Plus, it leaves behind a mild pimple fighting medicine to help treat and help prevent acneDeep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin includes gentle cleansing ingredients, making it ideal for sensitive skin. It also features a small amount of the acne-fighting ingredient Salicylic Acid. This ingredient helps to unclog pores and prevent clogging by helping the skin's natural renewal process.

0.5/5

April 04, 2016

I was really disappointed with this product,I have the occasional breakout and was told by friends how great this was and to give it a try,so I did, after using for a very short time I noticed my skin was drying out and my face had red blotchy patches ,I stopped using and only washed my face with warm water,I would not recommend to anyone who has combination skin, save your money

April 04, 2016

This is the only astringent I've ever tried and I really liked using it and thought that it wasn't irritating to my skin and left it feeling clean and free of build up. This also is a great priced product.

April 04, 2016

This product contains salicylic acid, which is supposed to "deep cleanse" your pores. I bought this with hopes that it would reduce the blackheads on my nose. It didn't make a difference at all.

March 05, 2016

This is the only astringent I use. I love everything about it, the smell and how well it works. I use this 1-2 times every day, it works extremely well to remove excessive oils from the face. I also find it is great for makeup that is hard to remove with other products.

This particular version is a bit strong but they do carry a blue sensitive skin version. I have used both and like both.

This works great to keep acne breakouts at a minimum and to help clear up breakups when they do appear.

Fantastic product!!

February 10, 2016

I like this product very much. It doesn't sting or burn like some products and it doesn't have that strong smell to it. It's gentle but quite effective and also it's not expensive.

February 09, 2016

While visiting my son I saw he had this product and since I have very oily skin and am on a tight budget I decided it was a great chance for me to sample this product. I used it for 4 days with mixed results. I applied it to cleansed face with a cotton pad and it felt so good and tingly on my skin. The first 2 days I really liked it, my skin felt so clean and it evened out my mottled color some. by the 3rd day I was breaking out on both sides of my nose but decided to give it 1 more try . The 4th day my forehead , chin and the sides of my mouth broke out so I had to stop using it. I wish a company could come out with something that wouldn't make my face look worse than it already does! I think this product might be too strong for even normal skin.

February 06, 2016

This works great for oily, acne prone skin. works as well as other more expensive, high-end products

February 06, 2016

Decided to buy this since it was on sale, was running low on my toner so I decided to try something new. When I first tried this I thought it was ok, but after a few minutes my face felt like it was on fire... I have oily combination skin. I was going to throw it out. I decided to just keep it and use it on my troubled areas such as break outs with a q-tip.

June 08, 2015

The clean and clear deep cleaning astringent is defiantly not for sensitive skin. But they do luckily have a sensitive skin version. It is not the kind of product for someone who is a naturalizer. It is full of chemicals, and smells like it too. But if you are having an acne problem you sort of have to use the more chemical routes of action. This product does work. I have slight acne around my temples from my hair oils. It helped clear that up with a combination of the cleanser, astringent and moisturizer.
I got mine in a pack of three, the cleanser, astringent and moisturizer for 15$. great price!

April 23, 2015

I have oily skin and this oil free toner is perfect for me! I've tried many skin products and often don't have much luck but this has made it into my routine!