Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #712 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser contains Triclosan, an ingredient that fights problem-causing bacteria to help skin stay clear and healthy-looking. The rich lather is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves skin clean and refreshed.

April 29, 2016

I really love this cleanser, i wear alot of makeup and i tried many cleasners and i would always wash my face 2x becuase one time would not remove all my makeup, but this cleanser, removes all makeup within1 time,and swiping face after with toner, no makeup left on the cotton!
And for me, it doenst leave the tight feeling.
Love love

February 23, 2016

I think it is a good face wash, I don't use it with the other steps and i still think it works effectively to clean my face. the scent is nice and natural. I do find that it can make my face a little dry after using it so i always use a moisturizer afterwards.

June 21, 2015

Not the best facial cleanser I have used, but not the worst. They call it "foaming", but it produces very little actual foam. It does clean your face, and rinses off nicely, but I found it did absolutely nothing to help clear my acne until I had been using it twice daily for about three weeks. I have had results much better much faster from other products.

December 23, 2011

Now, I'm going to start off by saying that yes, this is a bad review. And part of that (okay, all of it) is my fault. I mean, I should have known better. I thought that this product would clear up my skin. The advertising is decent. And for a while, it worked. But then it didn't. Confused and annoyed, and curious as to why my skin was breaking out again, I turned the bottle over for the very first time. And I looked at the active ingredients. And what I had been putting on my face was Triclosan. Folks, it's an antibacterial. It's in handsoap. That was it. No salicylic acid, no medication. Just something to get rid of bacteria. And that's when I knew that I had wasted my money. I bought a new cleanser (AFTER reading the ingredients in the store, thank you very much), and now use this one as what it ought to be marketed as: a hand soap.

December 08, 2011

I can say that I liked the smell and the feel of this product when I used to use it, but that's it. This product dried out my skin terribly. I have never had to deal with a dry face... I actually lean on the oily side, but this product was able to dry out my skin. I used it in the summer and found it 'meh', attempted it again because my mom bought it for me and it is even worse this time round.

November 16, 2010

This cleanser does what it is supposed to do, and really nothing more. That's okay because it's inexpensive everywhere. When you use it, it makes your skin feel soft when it's on, but when you rinse it off, it leaves a soapy feeling, no matter how many times you rinse. When you dry your face, it feels smooth, though. It's important if you have acne to use other products, though, as this simply cleanses, and temporarily rids your skin of the bacteria. It doesn't exfoliate, or have any acne drying ingredients as it clearly says. It does not, get rid of acne, I just used it as a pre-wash because it was inexpensive. It has an okay smell, not too strong, and its fruity, definitely a plus, but I don't love it. I would however, recommend it to anyone on a budget who wants a cost-effective facial cleanser.

0.5/5

March 18, 2010

This is one of THE most HORRIBLE products I've ever USED. I originally have dry skin and after using this, my skin became even MORE dry. Totally not worth the money.

January 26, 2010

Did not like this product at all. Made my skin extremely dry even after moisturizing. DO NOT GET IT.

July 23, 2009

I bought this because the price was awesome and haven't been disappointed! I like how well it foams and leaves your skin feeling soft. My only complaint was I thought it had a faint "chemical" smell. That could just be me though, has anyone else experienced that?

April 19, 2009

For starters, let me mention that I have very sensitive and dry skin.

I needed a facial cleanser that wouldn't dry my face like a desert and that also wouldn't have so much extra stuff that my skin would get irritated.

This facial cleanser is the perfect happy medium for me. I started using it when I started to feel one of those painful pimples surfacing on my nose (the oiliest spot on my face) and this cleanser stopped it from coming aboard my face within two days. Let me also mention that I only use this to wash my face once a day instead of twice to prevent my skin from drying out. My face feels so refreshed after using this and with a light fragrance free moisturizer I am good to go.