Clean & Clear Maximum Strength Persa-Gel 10 Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

May 04, 2012

The gril who does my microdermabrasion suggested I get this. At first I just got the 5 and it was ok. Then I tried to up the strength and try the 10. This works much better. I find that if you nab the zit at the beginning, before it has time to get really bad, it disappears really fast. And Shoppers has this on sale a lot, so its worth trying!

February 09, 2011

This product is great for those 1-2 zits that sneak up out of the blue. Throw this on at night, sleep on it, and they shrink like magic.

For those of us with complex acne, this will likely not provide a permanent solution. It's more of a touch-up product for people who rarely get acne accept maybe during that time of the month, for example.

Do not buy this product if you're dealing with stubborn, cystic or large area breakouts. It will not help; you need something stronger that will cover all areas affected. (Plus you'll use the whole tube in one go; not what you want.)

May 18, 2010

Alright, I like this. I am proud to say that it has helped me with my acne. I usually get the urge to pop 'em cause they're just so darn annoying, but I tried this thing. I put it on before school, and at 3pm the same day, it was barely noticeable. All that was left behind was a dry kind of mark thing.

When you first put this o, its like a white pastey gel, but you rub it on and it dries up. There's this tingly effect, but it doesnt hurt at all. And that's basically what the cream does. Now, after a while, it feels like its not working, but I don't know. It probably is.

June 09, 2009

This product is great for a cheap, drugstore acne treatment. I use it to spot treat my pimples and it really makes a difference. I would be careful to use it all over your face because it can be quite drying. I also find that when I use it every other day my skin is a lot smoother, without as much dryness.

Be careful around clothes and towels because it can bleach fabrics.

June 03, 2009

Totally love this product!! It actually works!

December 17, 2008

My dermatoligist recommended this to me to use with my priscription. My face looks really nice. This product will help you achieve healthy clear skin, for real. I still have few breakouts but, I won't call it acne any more. I am very confident now!

October 21, 2008

This product defines "you get what you pay for". It dries your skin, which makes you put on more moisturizer, which then makes your skin oily, and will therefore cause you to get more acne. Not good at all. The high percentage of active ingredients tricked me into thinking that this was an effective product, but it just made my skin dry and flaky. It makes you want to pick at your pimples more and ... if you are anything like me, you will pick until it bleeds, which will make you look worse than you were before you stepped foot in that drug store.

September 11, 2008

I use Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 for spot treatment before or during a breakout. It does a good job keeping my acne at bay. It has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. If you use to much you might get dry skin so I use it only if I need it and in problem spots. Its not to expensive and does a pretty good job for a drugstore product.