Amazing

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

From the invigorating Morning Burst collection comes Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub. It smoothes and exfoliates tired-looking skin for a healthy, radiant glow. The shine control formula, with lemongrass and fruit extracts, leaves your skin shine-free. BurstING Beads quickly burst with energy and vitamins, while an invigorating fragrance awakens the senses to help get you going.

May 17, 2010

Morning burst is the perfect name for this product. It feels AMAZING in the morning-- wakes me right up! The crisp, refreshing scent of lemongrass is absolutely fantastic and the beads are smooth and great for exfoliating. My only beef with this product is that it can be a bit drying so I only use it every now and then to wake me up on my zombie days. Probably not good for dry or acne prone skin. Great for the price though!

May 17, 2010

I use this product once or twice a week in the shower, and it makes my usual boring and dull morning skin glow. Feels tingly and cool when you put it on and the smell also helps wake me up. It made my pores a look lot smaller too. This is one of the best products I use. It was very good at PREVENTING, but not treating, pimples. I’m still experimenting with other face washes and scrubs, but so far, Clean & Clear works. I highly recommend this product.(Do Not Use This If You Have Dry Skin)