Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

August 19, 2016

This product has worked Wonders on my acne. I have suffered for many years and tried many products and this one is the best. I find it's not too irritating on my sensitive skin and leaves it clear and beautiful.

July 08, 2016

I have used this for years as my strong face wash that isn't prescribed. I have heard some people think it is too harsh but I love it. It works best when you're in the shower and have given your pores time to open up. I use it every other day, it dries your skin out a little but nothing a little moisturizer right after washing will fix. It helps keep my acne at bay and that is ALWAYS the goal. It smells good too

June 08, 2016

I have never had acne my whole life until I had my son, then it came on fast and furious. I tried everything from medications to Proactive and this wash is the only thing that has worked for me. Being in the service industry appearance means a lot, and this wash has been a life saver.

May 27, 2016

I am currently using this product and I'm not loving it. This product dries my skin out like crazy and causes it to become flaky. I would not repurchase this.

January 16, 2016

This product worked for some time but I found it so expensive that it was not worth buying. I felt sad for my face.

January 05, 2016

It works wonders when you feel a pimple coming out! I put some every night where I feel a pimple or a bump starting to grow and the next day my face is clear! I got it as a sample and I will definitely buy it once my sample is done. I recommend it if you always get a few annoying pimples that last forever.

July 08, 2015

I love everything clean and clear, this product works great and is the only one that has really worked for me. You also don't need to use a lot!

June 21, 2015

Pretty good for some spot treatment work where I would need to see results immediately.

0.5/5

May 04, 2015

I thought it would be great for my skin, but it doesn't do anything positive for it. Blelmishes still visible.

April 23, 2015

Love it. Worked within a week. My skin is clear and smooth

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?