Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

February 05, 2017

The Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment is a very effective product. I generally have combination oily skin, and this product has been extremely effective in reducing them oiliness and redness of my skin. Particularly, it targets all of my pimples, with results appearing within hours of use. The first few uses you will feel a slight tingle in your face, but the effect wears off within a few uses.

January 22, 2017

It works well and i can feel it working in the shower because my face gets more dry lol! My acne goes away but i'm not sure if it's because of this or because it was going to anyways. But anyways, very cheap and works well

January 09, 2017

I purchased this for my daughter who is now beginning to develop a little bit of acne due to hormones I am sure. My husband bought her the kit and it has been doing wonders on her skin. She loves how clean it makes her skin feEl. She is almost out and has requested us to purchase more. The price is right and I feel like it as good as proactive.

January 09, 2017

I keep going back to this cream to try it but really need to just throw it out. Every time I use it, it makes my skin so incredibly itchy and red for the next few days, leaving a large red spot.

August 19, 2016

This product has worked Wonders on my acne. I have suffered for many years and tried many products and this one is the best. I find it's not too irritating on my sensitive skin and leaves it clear and beautiful.

July 08, 2016

I have used this for years as my strong face wash that isn't prescribed. I have heard some people think it is too harsh but I love it. It works best when you're in the shower and have given your pores time to open up. I use it every other day, it dries your skin out a little but nothing a little moisturizer right after washing will fix. It helps keep my acne at bay and that is ALWAYS the goal. It smells good too

June 08, 2016

I have never had acne my whole life until I had my son, then it came on fast and furious. I tried everything from medications to Proactive and this wash is the only thing that has worked for me. Being in the service industry appearance means a lot, and this wash has been a life saver.

May 27, 2016

I am currently using this product and I'm not loving it. This product dries my skin out like crazy and causes it to become flaky. I would not repurchase this.

January 16, 2016

This product worked for some time but I found it so expensive that it was not worth buying. I felt sad for my face.

January 05, 2016

It works wonders when you feel a pimple coming out! I put some every night where I feel a pimple or a bump starting to grow and the next day my face is clear! I got it as a sample and I will definitely buy it once my sample is done. I recommend it if you always get a few annoying pimples that last forever.