Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

0.5/5

August 24, 2016

I am not a fan of these products, they dry out my skin and I think I actually get more breakouts for it. I did some research and the products in the spot treatment are terrible for your skin and will break you out more. Don't recommend at all!

August 24, 2016

Cette gamme clean and clear pour acné n'est pas fait pour ma peau! Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé et le prix n'est pas abordable! Ils ont extrêment sèché ma peau!!

August 24, 2016

I was at the end of my rope with my breakouts! I tried many different products until I decided to try this three step kit. Within one week almost all my blemishes had dissapeared! I use the facewash everyday and the moisturizer every second day. Well worth it!

1.5/5

June 27, 2016

This is a disappointed. I bought the package thinking it could work. Did not make much of a difference and the sizes of the moisturizer and the spot treatment should be equivalent to the size of the face wash since you need to use all 3 together in order to get a chance to see the best results. I dumped it then went back to couple of times to give it a chance again and still didn't do anything for me. Seems like a deal, but for something that does not work well it is a rip off and definitely not worth it. 2 words - False Advertisement!

March 10, 2016

I have acne since I began using a certain birth control treatment. Bad, painful acne that I couldn't get rid of by anything else. I bought this package as it was a little cheaper than other acne systems, and I was very impressed!! My pimples were gone in a few days and have not come back. I even ran out of face wash and was using another product, but as long as I used the advantage moisturizer and spot treatment Im fine...well well worth it.

June 30, 2015

Way to expensive and dried my skin

0.5/5

May 04, 2015

This is way too expensive. The price is outrageous for a product that does not work. I was very disappointed with the results.

October 26, 2014

I got this for a good price and all the products feel really good when I'm putting them on my skin. Unfortunately, they did absolutely NOTHING in helping to clear my acne! (which is located on my t-zone)
The cleanser wasn't anything special. There was no scent, and I didn't notice any results from using it.
The control moisturizer feels great on my skin and has a pleasant scent. It moisturizes decently, but did nothing for my acne.
The fast-clearing spot treatment was a disappointment. I saw no results.

September 11, 2014

This works good on your skin. I break out all the time, if i breath I seem to break out. If i miss a day using this i break out and my face is either extremely oily or dry.

May 29, 2012

So like I have said in some of my reviews I suffer from bad acne. It was never ending and I had tried everything. I finally looked up clean and clear and found this product. The first week I was disappointed. It is a 3 step face cleaner. You use Step 1 to clean your face, I found that even though I didn't go near my eyes, the smell made my eyes water. and my skin felt tingly. After I washed it off though my skin felt clean like I had just used a scrub. Step 2 is a acne control moisturizer. I absolutely loved step 2, it took shine off of my face, and gave it a smooth look, then Step 3 was acne spot treatmen. You just put a small dab on your finger and put it on the most prone pimples and within 4 hours there was no redness and it started to vanish. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I ran out of the Step 1 bottle first and to get some more you have to buy the kit all over again. But its worth it. and it may take up to 2 weeks to see results, but its nice when someone looks at you and says, wow does your skin ever look clear, what do you use. And I tell them!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear