Clean and Clear Advantage Blemish Corrector Moisturizer

Clean and Clear Advantage Blemish Corrector Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1010 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 05, 2015

Clean and Clear make amazing products that do wonders on your skin! I don't know what I would do without my Clean and Clear products!

August 05, 2015

I have been using this product for two weeks now. I got it as part of a teen pack at shoppers drug mart. my skin has never had a good reaction to their products as it is fairly sensitive and I have always found they were quite strong. This time around I was pleasantly surprised to how well my skin took to it. It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have noticed a bit of a different acne wise and will continue to use it!

June 22, 2009

But for these break outs and blemishes I use this product. It is the one and only Clean&Clear;`s moisturizer that really suits for me. This is the second tube of it I am using now.
It is very gentle, light and moisturizing as well. I can fight with it against spots and blemishes.
My skin loves this good product! I doesn`t leave skin greasy and doesn`t clog my pores.