Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

See fewer blackheads in just two days! Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub has unique exfoliating multi-action beads that work to gently remove the trapped dirt, oil, and dead skin that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Three sizes of multi-action beads allow surface exfoliation and a deep down clean. Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting medicine, clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming.

July 07, 2016

This product is amazing! Not only does it clean your face effectively, it smells great, lasts a long time and makes your skin feel amazing. It has a cooling sensation that leaves your face feeling extra clean and fresh. As a young adult with normal/dry skin and occasional acne, this product works extremely well for me to keep my skin under control. Plus Clean and Clear is affordable, so it's a win-win!

July 29, 2015

Not crazy about this I found it irritated my skin.

1.5/5

July 29, 2015

I have terrible blackheads in my T-zone and have tried many different products for effective relief of my deep blackheads. Unfortunately, this product failed to live up to its hype. It did aid in the overall appearance of my face. I felt like I had less blemishes. I spent $8.00 for a 5oz bottle which was an average price. I was disappointed that I didn't notice much difference in my deeper blackheads, which this product is supposed to specialize in. Would not recommend.

January 08, 2015

I love the feeling of my face after using this cleanser. I'm not convinced it does everything that the package claims to do, but I still feel it is overall effective and soothing. Good value for the price, although it is on the high end of what I'll pay for a cleanser.

1.5/5

August 04, 2014

when I first bought this product I thought it would work amazing as other clean and clear products usually are but after using it everyday for about a week, I didn't see a difference at all I usually get blackheads on my nose and I honestly think this product made them worse. I think I bought the product for around $3 but please don't waste that $3 on this!!

February 17, 2014

Good exfoliater but it definitely doesn't erase all blackheads!

April 20, 2013

It is a good exfoliator. I still had blackheads after using it, but they are deep and I have smaller pores, not the kind of blackheads that are above the surface.

October 26, 2012

Yeah it scrubs wells, might as well remove the impurities, but it leaves the skin dry. Not bad though.

May 03, 2012

Love this product. May not totally get rid of blackheads, but does get rid of dead skin.

February 07, 2012

I picked this up with hopes that it would help clear my black heads up, but as soon as i used it i saw that a lot of what it says on the package is pretty much false advertisement. I used it for about a month and i honestly saw no difference at all in my black heads. Although it didn't help with that i did like the way it make my skin feel after i used it. It's an average cleanser but it doesn't really do anything for blackheads like it says.