Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

November 09, 2016

I found this dried out my face.
Pore were still visible and filled with gunk.
Would not recommend for people with sensitive skin or people with dry skin.

June 28, 2016

I liked this cleanser, and felt it was an inexpensive option when the budget is tight.
I felt as if it did the job and luckily did not make me break out - but did at times find it quite drying of my skin.
I enjoyed the scent and it did make my face feel fresh after the shower.

April 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product. Started buying it for my teenage daughter and ended up using it myself. It's so light weight and leaves your face feeling so refreshed.

March 02, 2016

Definitely one of the more affordable cleansers and is very effective in deep pore cleansing. I would definitely recommend younger teens to try this out!

February 29, 2016

I really like this Daily Pore Cleanser, and it's oil-free, which is always good. I have a combination skin and it worked very well both on my oily and dry spots (it didn't dry up my dry spots more than they are already). It removes makeup easily and rinses cleanly. This is definitely one of Clean & Clear's better cleansers! I would buy it again and I definitely recommend it!

October 30, 2015

Doesn't dry skin too much, but made no difference other than removing oil. Wouldn't buy again.

July 08, 2015

Been using this for years and years, it doesn't make you break out. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily what so ever and also is not perfumey which I can't stand on my face

July 07, 2015

I love the daily pore cleanser. Great awakening scent and doesn't leave my skin dry with daily use. I see results within days of use.

March 27, 2015

Used this product on my 9 year old ; I noticed a few small acne spots on her face and more blackheads on her nose area. I find that this product helps however not for daily use for her age. I would recommend every other day and follow up with a light moisturizer. Tends to dry up in some areas.

November 04, 2014

I think clean and clear works very well I love this product!!!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for