Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 208 in Toner

Treat your skin right. This astringent is formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin while still providing a deep clean. It works deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup and leaves a refreshingly clean feeling. Plus, it leaves behind a mild pimple fighting medicine to help treat and help prevent acne.

February 08, 2016

I work out often and breakout alone my hairline. This has been extremely helpful in combating my breakouts. I apply it after my shower every evening. Love the tingly feeling. Works!

January 26, 2016

Love this product. I have combination skin and tend to break out sometimes. My skin feels super clean after I use this toner.

October 22, 2015

I wasn't a big fan of this deep cleaner because if really dries out your skin and I didn't really notice any improvement for acne or blackheads

May 19, 2015

This did not help to clear up my skin at all. It just made my skin feel super weird - like plastic-y.

May 13, 2015

Only thing that has worked on my acne.
Clears up overnight I find, If applied twice and allowed to dry between applications

Feels so fresh and clean!

April 26, 2015

This is great toner for sensitive skin, does not irritate skin and its well price. I have been using it on and off for years.

April 07, 2015

I have been using this product for years now. I will never use anything else on my sensitive skin. Never dries my skin out, keeps my face nice and clear.

February 27, 2015

This is a fantastic product to treat and prevent breakouts. I am usually pretty could for cleaning my face, but this astringent is perfect for those lazy days when you want a no hassle way to maintain the balance of your skin. Although it is for sensitive skin, you must remember to follow up with a moisturizer or it can still be a little harsh if used to often- at least I find this with my own skin.

February 27, 2015

I don't use this everyday because I do find that the formal, while made for sensitive skin, is still kind of hard on my skin and dries it out. However, I do love using this stuff after workouts because it makes me feel very clean and fresh. I still shower and wash my face, of course, but I like the extra step.

July 18, 2014

I have extremely sensitive skin, and prefer using a cleanser for preventative measures. This cleaning astringent is great for that sole purpose. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it does not increase breakouts or blackheads on my face. I love it!

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender