Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil Free Moisturizer

Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil Free Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #590 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 08, 2016

This product goes on nicely , moisturizes and softens your face.I had great hopes it would not break me out because it was oil free. The first day, I cleansed, toned and then used the moisturizer, keeping it light to see if it would work for me. I loved the tingly fresh feeling and it made my skin so soft. First day I made out well so had very high hopes, but by the 3rd day it caused a new breakout...sigh.... still in search of that perfect moisturizer that I can actually use more then 3 times! If you don't have sensitive skin, nd are prone to acne, you would probably love this product!

February 08, 2016

I find this moisturizer leaves a flaky film on my face and still leaves my skin dry after multiple uses. I'd skip this one!

February 07, 2016

Love this moisturizer! When i wash my face it gets extremely dried out and this cream fixes all of that! i use it daily.

January 25, 2016

I am very happy with this product !Currently using this as my morning moisturizer and I am loving it so far.

January 25, 2016

I was not very happy with this. I used an entire bottle and it found it irritated my skin, caused more breakouts somehow and was not very moisturising at all.

January 25, 2016

Currently using this as my morning moisturizer and I am loving it so far. My skin is combination so I am dry on my cheeks and oily on my nose. This is a great product to help even things out.

December 11, 2015

I recently started breaking out like a 16 year old again due to my pregnancy, went and picked some of this up to try. I must say I LOVE the oil free formula, it dries super fast and leaves my skin feeling slightly cool feeling and soft! It made all my pimples vanish and no new ones have come up! Will definitely keep using this product!

May 31, 2015

I have really oily skin and this moisturizer is definitely the best

April 30, 2015

I'm at an age where I have both wrinkles and the occasional breakout. I like being able to use one product to keep my face moisturized and help control those pesky pimples. Great price too!

March 10, 2015

I have tried other face moisturizers but this seems to be one of the only ones I can trust to not be greasy or sting my skin. Although I wouldn't say it is extremely effective, it is a nice, gentle product that I will keep using.