• Clean and clear essentials
  • Clean and clear essentials

Clean and clear essentials Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

February 28, 2017

I use the moisturizer daily. It is very light and doesn't leave a greasy finish which is great since I have very oily skin. It is one of the only moisturizers that doesn't cause me to breakout.

January 26, 2017

Clean & clear is one of those staple brands that has maintained through the years, I used it as a teenager, and still use it into my mid 30s, I usually have several brands on the go, but I usually end up reaching for old faithful.

January 26, 2017

I am a big fan of Clean and Clear products, not all, but some. I love the astringent. It really does the trick when you have a zit growing it. I just splash on some astringent as part of my night routine and then it works during the night to clear and dry it out. In the morning it does wonders and the zit is gone.

January 26, 2017

This product works really well on my sensitive skin. It removes all the dirt and helps to open up my pores. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry or cracked.

November 08, 2016

J'ai longtemps utilisé les produits de Clean and Clear quand j'étais plus jeune et je ne pourrais dire si ça a réellement aidé ma peau puisqu'elle était vraiment dans sa pire phase ( plusieurs boutons d'acné ) mais elle ne l'a pas empirée ni irritée.Ce sont des bons produits de pharmacies qui nettoient bien!

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien les produits Clean & Clear. Je les utilisais avant d'avoir de l'acné au secondaire et ils nettoyaient vraiment bien la peau tout en la raffraîchissant.

March 05, 2016

I have purchased the Clean and Clear astringent for years. I normally purchased the blue sensitive skin version but when I went to buy it the store had this set for a great price so I decided to give it a try.

When I initially purchased these products my face was broke out in several places with acne. I was really hoping that these products were going to work well for my skin type.

I love the cleanser and how it made my skin feel. It did not dry my skin out and my face felt refreshed and clean after using it.

The next step was to use the astringent which I have always done, this one is a little harsher than the sensitive skin one, but it works really really well to keep my acne away, I think it works better than the sensitive skin version.

I was a little nervous about the moisturizer because some moisturizers tend to cause acne for me. But I need not to have been worried because this was the perfect third step to a cleansing regime that works great for my skin.

I use the Astringent about twice a day, the cleanser at night and the moisturizer at night. It has kept my acne away for the most part and if I do get an occasional blemish this clears it up quickly.

I will continue to purchase this, it is worth every penny for me.

February 26, 2016

I have bought so many facial cleansers over the years and spent quite a bit trying to find the right one for me I came across the clean and clear essentials 3 step pack it comes with the cleaner an astringent and cream. I seen very clear results fast I can't think of a better option. I also have a teenage son who was getting quite a bit of acne and it worked he is pimple free and feeling confident. There is nothing worse than a great big pimple or a bunch to kill a persons confidence. When you speak to people u are wondering are they staring at my huge pimple right now? Anyway I would recommend this product to anyone teen or adult works wonders