Clean and Clear Morning Burst In Shower Facial

Clean and Clear Morning Burst In Shower Facial Reviews

Ranked #745 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear Morning Burst In-Shower Facial is as easy as it gets! Made with Ginseng, grapefruit and cucumber extracts and purifying clay, this formula works with the steam from your shower to lift away dirt, oil and impurities that can clog pores. Micro-beads help exfoliate away dead surface skin while a combination of moisturizers help hydrate skin, leaving your face feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed.

November 05, 2014

I loved this stuff. Unfortunately, I think it has been discontinued which makes me very sad. You put it on in the shower and it instantly starts tingling and you wait a minute or two, and exfoliate your face with the scrub beads and it always left my face feeling amazing and very clean!

May 24, 2013

This stuff smells great. Rally energizing in the morning. I found my skin to have fewer blemishes than I ususally have. I feel it heals and prevents pimples great.

May 03, 2012

Very refreshing scent. Cleans the face well.

December 12, 2010

I was excited to try this when I bought it, as I like to keep a facial cleanser or scrub in the shower for the mornings when I am in a hurry and don't want to take the extra step of cleansing at the sink.

The idea of this product is great: apply product to your face and let the steam from your shower activate it. Well... my shower is mighty steamy, yet it didn't really do anything. I let it sit on, like you are supposed to but other than a mild scrub that I got when I rubbed it around it didn't do much. I found when I washed it off it left a residue on my face and I didn't feel clean and refreshed. Also, the scent! Ick, it smelled of artificial orange, very similar to citrus scented bathroom cleaner. I have loved almost every clean and clear product I have used, but this one was a major miss.

December 06, 2009

The clean and clear face line is the best I have ever used. They really deep clean and leave ur face tingling and feelin fresh.

December 04, 2009

The clean and clear products are really great! The Morning burst makes my face feel so refreshed for a lower price facial experience this stuff is great at all it says it does on the back.

December 01, 2009

THis leaves my skin feeling totally refreshed and clean!

December 01, 2009

Okay when I first got this product I didnt think much of it. Just thought I would give it a try not knowing that I would fall in LOVE!! Its a product from Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Collection. Its the In Shower Facial( retails for about $7.99). So you would use it 1-3 times a week by covering your face avoiding your eyes with the product generously ( I do this before getting in the shower). I then take my shower as normal and when Im done I rub in the mask (although it says to leave on for a minute...which has exfoliating beads that also wake up your senses. Rinse and apply moisturize which is also a Clean & Clear product. When Im done my face is soooooo unbelievably smooth and refreshed!

How does this even work? Well the bottle says it works with the steam from your shower to empty your pores but ya know what I dont care how this thing works I love it and it is wonderful!!! I have Three back ups!!!!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!