Clean and Clear Morning Burst - Shine Control Facial Cleanser
Good

Clean and Clear Morning Burst - Shine Control Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 17, 2016

Love this as my everyday cleanser! It really helps wake me up in the morning and it also smells amazing! i would definitely recommend clean and clear !

July 19, 2016

Personally, I think this product is below average. I have used many different cleansers and this one was among one of the worst.
First, it's highly scented and it is a nice smell - just not for your face. It's suppose to smell like "lemongrass" but it ultimately just smells like you are rubbing Lemon Scented Mr Clean all over your face. It is very strong and if you are even just a little sensitive, it would be very irritating. I am not overly sensitive but I have had reactions to particular products and this was one of them.
Secondly, it does not give you a good, thorough cleanse. Skin didn't feel smooth or fresh but this could be because I was so irritated and red. If you do not have a reaction, you might have different results. But, even though this is relatively cheap I still think it would be a risk and a waste of a purchase. I think your likelihood of a reaction would be high.
And lastly, it did nothing for oiliness or shine. I have combination skin, I am only oily on my nose and chin and after using this product, I was still oily on my nose and chin but I now had some minor breakouts.
I also would just like to add in that I have used the other Morning Burst products from Clean and Clear, those cleansers worked a lot better, and even though they are also scent, I took no reaction. I think the problem with this cleanser is the alcohol-like, house cleaner scent.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products