Clean and Clear Oxengenating Moisturizer
Amazing

Clean and Clear Oxengenating Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1068 out of 1166 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 03, 2017

To my considerable surprise, Clean & Clear worked. It worked literally overnight. Since I have to be honest about what I know really works, I took a second look at the Clean & Clear product line and I think I’ve figured out why these products really work. And that’s a great thing, because Clean & Clear is one of the most affordable brands of acne care products you can find in the USA and Canada. Let’s take another look at their bestselling brands.

August 16, 2009

This facial cleanser is great it it gives your a great lather when washing without being too thick. You can really feel the bubbles working and after I can really tell that my face is cleaner, it gives you those little tingles as you can tell your pores are open and clean. I really like this cleanser and use it daily.

April 19, 2009

This product usually sells for around $5 however I got it for $3. Woo hoo! I use this product when my skin is feeling extra dry. It feels a little greasy at first but really it soaks in and if you keep the rest of your make up minimal you will get a nice dewy look. It also has an SPF 15 which is a big plus. Test some out and see if you like it. I can guarantee that it moisturizes very well and makes your skin feel nice and soft.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies