Clean and Clear Persa Gel 5

Clean and Clear Persa Gel 5 Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

February 19, 2017

It works well on surface acne but does nothing for deeper acne. It is drying but effective. I have found that it bleaches wash cloths, pillowcases, shirts, etc. that it comes in contact with which is limiting how I can use it.

January 16, 2017

I am over 40 (but not yet 45 so lets just say I'm in between 40 & 45) and I STILL get regular acne. I mean come on....if I'm going to get older there should be some advantages....like say no more acne. So needless to say I still need acne cream to help dry out my pimples. I find this product works the best out of what's out there for acne medication. If you have severe acne I don't think this would do much good but it works well for the occasional pimple.

February 18, 2016

I have sensitive acne prone skin that is extremely dry and has been suffering from some hormonal cystic acne for the last several months.
    CONS: there needs to be a better system for the application since squeezing out globs and trying to get all of the gel from finger to face is not great, leaves large thick dry skin flakes behind.
    PROS: seems to really help things not turn into large painful bumps, stays on your face once dry even through sleeping
    Overall I would recommend this if you are wanting to see a shorter time for a spot to heal, and hope to minimize it before it even pops up. Be prepared to deal with the dry spots it leaves behind.

January 09, 2016

It gets rid of my pimples really quickly
    Quick fix
    Doesn't irritate my skin like it used to because I'm used the the medicated benzol now because if doctor prescriptions.
    I wouldn't use it when going about your day but every night before you go to bed should be fine.
    I don't wash my face before putting it on because I have either really dry skin or really oily skin. Then I wash my face in the morning and my skin is clean and clear. Although I used to wash my face with it before I noticed more irritation.

June 28, 2014

That became my HG spot treatment. Whenever I get pimples, i just put this BP overnight on them , and in few days my pimples are gone! It can reduce the size of a pimple in one day. However this product is super drying, so make sure to use good moisturizer . I use this every other night. When my skin becomes too dehydrated due to BP , i apply Aquaphor healing ointment at night to keep my skin moisturized and get rid of flakies

August 30, 2013

This cream claims to treat acne by killing acne bacteria. I bought it because it has benzoyl peroxide (5%) in it and I've heard that this is a key ingredient to get rid of acne. This product does not work at all. I've never even noticed a slight difference after using it. What's worse is that it doesn't absorb into your skin. It often leaves a white residue on your skin. I will not buy this product again.