Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer helps treat and prevent acne. It makes skin soft and smooth. It is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that really works to moisturize skin leaving it soft and smooth while treating and preventing breakouts. Daily use will help diminish the number of breakouts that occur and protect skin from dryness. Oil free acne moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. You skin is left looking healthy, smooth, soft and clear.

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday for my face and it's great. I don't use any other moisturizer besides this one. If you're somebody who has dry skin and acne problems I highly suggest you use this product.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I had high hopes for this product but I was left feeling disappointed. This product left my skin terribly dry and even chapped my lips! I wasn't convinced it was to blame but after taking a break as using this product again, my chapped lips returned!

January 31, 2016

It kind of good but a little to pricey. I got mines and it helped my face to be moisturized but just not my budget

January 25, 2016

Got this moisturizer because a friend recommended it. I do like some clean and clear products and this one was ok for the price.

#1 Pleasant light smell
#2 Non greasy formula
#3 Has salicylic acid in it to help control with blemishes
#4 Felt cool and tingly when on skin that was non irritating

December 18, 2015

Keeps my skin moisturized but not oily. I found my skin is a lot clearer.

March 31, 2015

Great product I use this every day it makes my face glowing and clean I will continue to use it

February 17, 2015

I love using this after I've showered because it gets into the pores better. It leaves a tingly sensation when you use it and thats how I know its working! it made my skin almost 90% clearer in a week

August 13, 2014

my favourite face wash ever!!!! leaves you feeling so refreshed

July 09, 2014

I bought it last week n fell in love with it with first try..my skin is getting rid of acne within a week..

June 13, 2014

Very light non greasy , perfect moisturizer for the price

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!