Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 278 in Acne Treatment

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent is for the treatment of acne and clears blackheads. With only 1% salicylic acid, this astringent is recommended for daily use. Visit cleanandclear.com for more information.

Average Price:  $5

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

AvaMif
Jan 29, 2013

This works really well with combanation skin. This doesn't dry out my skin it makes it feel nice and soft i really like that. I would recommed this to anyone who needs relief of ance.

beachbabe
Jul 20, 2011

I swear by this stuff! I think I've been using it since I was like 13, at least. It has always kept my face totally clear, clean and refreshed. The ONLY thing I don't like about it is how much it really exfoliates and that's only because in the summer, my face tan is gone so quick and then my face looks off from the rest of my body. So I don't use it as often in the summer for that reason. It really is my favorite toner/astringent and it's great for uncomplicated skin.

ra143
Apr 18, 2010

It`s an okay toner but it can be harsh on the skin, altough it has the reduced dosage of salicylic acid (0.5 versus 2%, as the original one has). If your skin is not overly sensitive this might work for you. It is however very harsh for a toner, it dries the skin quite a bit and I experienced crazy exfoliation, especially around my mouth.
It did however fight acne and breakouts when in need.
Just be careful with it, use it once a day in the beginning to see how you react to it, and adjust accordingly.

jaceypultz
Jan 05, 2010

So! I rated the effectiveness that it worked because technically it did work, I had no blackheads no pimples, but I also couldn't move my face the skin was so tight and I couldn't even put make up on my face because I had dry patches! YIKES!!!! I paid like 10 for this and only used like 1/6 of the bottle what a waste!