Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 418 in Acne Treatment

See fewer blackheads in just two days! This specially formulated cleanser contains Multi-Action beads to gently exfoliate your skin's surface. The maximum strength acne fighting medicine in Blackhead Clearing Scrub helps clear blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

September 15, 2016

I love this scrub. It has a great smell and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I am not too sure about how it tackles my blackheads, but it has helped with my acne.

September 10, 2016

All johnson brand is really great
I love clean and clear scrub for my face it's amazing
And i feel refreshing after use it specially with the summer whether
Of course recommend it for everyone

August 17, 2016

Didnt work for me at all as a blackhead clearing scrub. As a regular scrub it works well, it has nice creamy texture, with small microbids. Nice scent, makes my skin fresh but has 0 effect on black heads

August 17, 2016

Used to try for acne, first time using it and love it. Face is clearing up good and definitely works for blackheads. Scrub feels nice and refreshing on face.

August 03, 2016

From this product really I don't see any efectivity :-( my blackhead is staying like before,any changes but I used it around 7 months until those tube was finished..I need try another one

February 18, 2016

I really like this face wash. It works well. Leaves my skin very smooth and clean. I recommend is face wash although in the winter months can be very drying so make sure to moisturizer promptly after washing

February 06, 2016

I use it everyday and it has make a real difference

January 25, 2016

This product was terrible, in my experience anyways. The very first and only time I used it, it burned my face causing blotchy red patches all over skin that did not go away! After a day the irritated spots on my face began to get very dry, flaky and painful. I don't know if the scrub had reacted with my normal face wash used the day before or what but I will not be using again. A friend of mine had the same issue but a lot worse.

October 15, 2015

Made my face so smooth. Love it!

September 22, 2014

I love this stuff, the scrub keeps my skin feeling smooth and helps clear the blemishes and the blackheads. I also find that it removes dead skin from my face.

I use this daily and do not find that my face is drying out.