Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser

Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

January 14, 2017

I generally don't have much of a problem with my skin, however when I went back to waitressing wearing makeup combined with the grease from the kitchen started to cause me to break out.

Since using this product, my skin has cleared up and I haven't had any new breakouts!!

Will definitely continue to use this product!

September 19, 2016

I just started using this product after I apparently hit puberty at 29 years old *rolls eyes*
    I thought it was a little pricey at first but i compared it to the rest of the shelf and it was only a dollar more than the store brand and slightly cheaper the rest of the name brands. I like the clean feeling it leaves on m skin. Only thing i dont like is that is smells like rubbing alcohol.

June 06, 2016

I've used this product since I was a teenager. I love the smell - very fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Ive noticed that it helps to reduce blackheads and it keeps my pores clean. I would recommend. Reasonably priced.

March 28, 2016

When applied with a cotton pad, the Clean & Clear Daily pore cleanser leaves your skin feeling fresh and revitalized (and there is no rinsing required).

March 16, 2016

I use this product combined with the Clean and Clear toner and moisturizer. I have been using it for 3 months now and my face look awesome. My skin is more clear than it has ever been and I definitely recommend it to any one! I have oily/combination skin, and really have only been more prone to pimples in the last year or so (perhaps at the ripe old age of 27, the pimples I never had in highschool are catching up! lol) This pore cleanser keeps my face so clean and pimple free!

February 26, 2016

I use this every day and it works great! Its not harsh on the skin and it doesnt dry my face out at all! It feels so clean after I use it! Will keep buying!

February 18, 2016

This classic facial cleanser is my long time go to product. It gets skin squeaky clean. It can be a bit drying so its best for those with oily to combination skin. Use with a moisturizer and this will give you daily glowing blemish free skin.

June 04, 2015

i love this censer when i need to clean up them pores, its lightweight and really refreshes your skin

March 18, 2015

My go-to cleanser!!!!!!!! Love this stufffff

January 16, 2015

I love this product!!! I have really bad acne and iv used all the acne face washes out there. Proactive, proactive plus, olay, and others but none have cleared it up faster then this prouct. In 4 days my acne has gone away and my face looks fresh. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for an acne face wash.