Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cooling Toner Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 208 in Toner

The cooling technology and Alpha Hydroxy Acid clean deep down to remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and makeup. It instantly cools skin and visibly reduces the appearance of pores. Use it after you’ve cleansed and exfoliated with Daily Pore Warming Scrub to get smoother, cleaner skin. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

January 22, 2016

I didn't like this toner,it really dried out my skin and left it irritated, the smell was kind of strong too,its a product I just can't use anymore

March 20, 2014

I love the Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cooling Toner! Gentle on oily/combo skin and does as it's supposed to! The price is pretty good too! Have told several family members and friends about it, though I would not recommend to anyone with dry skin as it may irritate it further.

October 28, 2013

I love this brand of products and they work great with my skin I have very oily skin and this product really helps so that's great.

August 06, 2011

Clean & Clear's Dail Pore Cooling Toner is awesome to use. I love the way it leaves a minty, cool, refreshing feeling on your face. It makes my skin feel tingly and clean and it also prevents breakouts. I always look forward to using this product and recommend you try it too.

January 28, 2008

I was looking for a cheap, alcohol-free toner and this one was on sale, so I decided to give it a try. In terms of effectiveness, it didn't dry my skin out and my skin felt ok afterwards, but it was nothing special. However, what I absolutely cannot stand was the smell. I love scented products (eg. I adore Biotherm because they smell so fresh and Biotherm is pretty heavily scented) and fragrances do not irritate my skin at all. But the scent from this toner was so powerful and so strong that I could smell it on my skin 2 hours after using it. I tried it out for a week, thinking that I'd get used to the smell...that was a complete waste of effort. I eventually gave up because the scent was so revolting that it made me gag. I dumped the rest of the bottle in the sink, ran the water for a few minutes to wash away the toner, but the horrid smell took over my bathroom and I couldn't go in there for the rest of the night. It was horrible.