Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Oil-free

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Oil-free Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 208 in Toner

June 22, 2016

This is the only product that help with my oily skin and pimples. This product is amazing. It helps to clean and remove oil and dirt reventing pimples. I definitely recommend this product for someone that has oily and acne-prone skin.

June 10, 2015

I have really oily skin, and this stuff works wonders in keeping it in check, also seems to dry out pimples as well!

August 04, 2014

I use this on a daily basis for cleansing my face. It helps keep the annoying oiliness away throughout the day and keeps my face feeling tingly clean. This works wonders on pimples, drying them up quickly. Couldn't be without this product.

June 28, 2014

I have the one in the blue bottle for sensitive skin. The best toner i ve ever tried for my acne-prone skin! It deep cleanses my skin and removes the left over makeup. Ever since I started to use it, my skin is so clear and smooth. Plus salycilic acid in this toner aids in fading red acne scars and discolorations.Definite HG!

April 28, 2014

I love clean and clear products. I use the astrigent daily and your skin just feels cleaner after using it.

April 17, 2014

this is the best astringent EVER!!! first of all, it looks really pretty(which isn't all that important, but still...), and it totally works! you just put it on with those cotton rounds and BAM you look 88% better

November 03, 2013

On the Clean & Clear web site they tell us that the Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent in oil free is formulated to clean deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil, and makeup that can be left behind after washing all while helping to fight oil build up and acne. I’ve used Clean & Clear’s Deep Cleaning Astringent oil-free on and off over the years because I have had a problem with acne for years and I hoped this would help. I’ve found that it does get all the dirt that’s still left on your skin after washing that you can’t see. You can tell if you have completely cleaned your face after using it because the dirt can easily be seen on the cotton ball after you’ve used it. You may have to do this over and over again until the cotton ball shows no dirt left, but it sure does get deep down into your pores. One thing I don’t care for about it is the burning feeling I get after using it. If I move just a slight bit that little bit of air flow makes my skin burn. This is why I’ve stopped using it and than gone back to it several times over the years. I do like how much dirt it removes from my skin, but I really hate that burning feeling that tends to last until it has dried. I’ve also notice that my face feels as if there’s some kind of a film left after the Astringent has dried and I’m not thrilled with this feeling either. So after years of going back and forth using Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent in oil-free I’m done with it. I believe this product is much better suited for younger skin and would recommend it for teens, but not for older woman like myself.