Good

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 15, 2014

It does deep clean and I would suggest that is you use this to clean your face first and then use it. Because when I did not I found it to feel like there was something left over on my skin. Do not get me wrong used the right way I was refreshed and clean and especially in the summer great even cooled.

April 18, 2014

This Deep Cleaning Astringent that my hubby and I use is for Sensitive Skin. It cleans deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from my face. Apparently it has acne-fighting medication that helps treat and prevent pimples, blackheads and breakouts. Not that we have any pimples or blackheads. I always use this product at night after cleansing my face just to be sure that all of my makeup is off. My husband uses it for the back of his neck to stop ring around the collar. I don't remember what we paid for it but I believe it must of been a good deal because we bought 3 bottles of it at a drug store. I like the product and I am sure that others would like it as well. We have been using this for years now.