Clean & Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment Reviews

Ranked #706 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

0.75 Fl Oz

September 06, 2016

I use it when I want a fast treatment for my pimples. I put it on and by the next morning my pimple is either gone or decrease in size. A little goes a long way. I don't use it everyday just when needed and it works wonders.

December 21, 2015

Don't think this product ever helped me clear my skin. I got this a while back in my desperate attempt to get rid of my acne. I have normal to dry skin, and this product ended up drying my skin out and irritating it. This also smells really bad

January 05, 2015

I love how this product works. When I get a pimple I simply apply the clear gel and it really helps to dry it out so that the blemish is gone in a few days. It stings and burns for a short time when it is applied but that soon goes away. Bye bye pimple!

0.5/5

July 29, 2013

After applying makeup on top of this treatment, it gets flaky and rolls right off your skin in these dirty-looking little balls. It also burns skin when you put it on a blemish and leaves an oily residue. This product was basically ineffective in clearing up any existing pimples that I had.

1.5/5

January 03, 2012

This stuff sucks! I put it on a blemish, and within a few hours the pimple is larger and grosser. Not happy with this at all.

September 05, 2011

I have tried this one time & it honestly works. i was happy with my results. i put it on everynight after i washed my face & within about a week or two i had very little blemmishes :)

September 05, 2011

This was my Savior for an entire year until my skin got used to it. Haha, but while it still worked it was and so far has been my ultimate favourite skin care product. The pimples vanish. I am in love haha ive tried to use it again and i think i may have another shot at the Miracle liquid. :)

June 17, 2010

I really like this product. I got it as a bonus on the Clean & Clear Cleanser I bought, so my expectations weren't too high. I don't break out too often but I do tend to get the odd pimple. I always want to try spot treatments but find that good old tea tree oil always works the best.

That being said, I have been very happy with this product and have been pleasantly surprised by its effectiveness. It dried out my pimples in 2-3 days flat. You can put it on up to 3 times I day I believe the bottle says and it didn't dry out the rest of my skin. Also, it didn't give me any problems applying my make-up over top.

Overall I am very happy with this product and would recommend it for someone with occasional breakouts.

(I should also note that I think you should take reviews on spot treatments with a grain of salt. Spot treatments never work actual miracles; let's face it, when you have a pimple you want it gone IMMEDIATELY. No spot treatment will ever ever be able to do this, so we should rate and read reviews accordingly. Just my opinion...)

May 24, 2010

I have to go against the majority of the votes here and just say I actually really enjoy this product. I take very good care of my skin on a day to day basis so I don't really have to deal with breakouts on a day to day basis. However, if I do get the occasional breakout I always have this stuff in my cabinet. It helps clear up the area quickly and it's clear so I can apply it during the day under my concealor. Something that I always have on hand.

May 24, 2010

Terrible terrible product. Its supposed to remove pimples and blemishes but it does absolutely nothing!! It just sits on my face, clogs my pores, and at the end of the day starts coming off like an invisible paste. I just hate it. Don't even waste your money!!