Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 552 in Body Wash

Get Clean! Get energized! Get Going! New CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® body wash is designed to help stimulate your senses and energize you all over. MORNING BURST® is the only body wash infused with BURSTING BEADS® that are suspended with exotic fruit extracts.

March 25, 2015

It does the opposite, it makes me break out terribly all over my back and boobs

September 04, 2014

I bought this to help with my break outs on my back, they keep my back clear and it smells good too.

May 30, 2014

This Body Wash, is so soapy, makes you feel refreshed & smells great too. Love it ;)

September 26, 2013

This is my absolute favourite body wash. The smell is amazing and totally worth it. It hydrates my skin and I just love, love the smell. I have never come across a body wash like the mango and papaya.

September 02, 2013

Nice scent but very drying. I didn't buy this for acne, just liked the scent and was trying something new. Much better washes out there.

August 26, 2013

Just would like to say my daughters love the clean and clear body wash .It works awesome on there backs where they have a lot of acne. And we love the scents they have out there .

August 10, 2013

I am surprised that I have been really enjoying this product lately. I don't buy many drugstore body washes because I like my bath and body works body washes. I saw this in the store with the bright colourful packaging and I ended up picking splash and I love it. It smells amazing and it really cleans my skin. A very good product for the price and it is available in a lot of places.

August 10, 2013

Clean and Clear body wash was very surprising! I thought it would leave my skin greasy feeling, but it doesn't, it feels silky smooth and no extreme scent to it!!! I will buy this again... and my granddaughter loves it more than any other body wash she has used she says!!!

August 09, 2013

I absolutely loved this product - the scent was amazing, I loved how it made my skin feel super fresh and will continue to purchase this product for years to come.

August 09, 2013

love that product! smells good and do a good wash.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play