Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 974 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

January 18, 2017

I have used this cleanser a few times - it smells amazing and at first worked great but with my sensitive skin I did have a reaction to it probably after the 3rd time using it so had to stop using it. I gave it to a friend and she loved it and still uses it to this day

January 18, 2017

I ended up using this pump out cleanser as my body wash for the gym, since it was a convenient size and quite refreshing. I would not use this as a facial cleanser since the fragrance is just immense and I don't like the excessiveness of the "bursting beads". Still good for the body though.

January 17, 2017

This was not the best cleanser I've tried. It smelled lovely but it caused my skin to dry out. For the same price or roughly the same price you could get a more effective and higher quality cleanser. I will not be repurchasing.

January 17, 2017

I have been using this product off and on for several years. At first it was amazing, but as my skin got used to it, it lost its effectiveness. I still like the way it makes me feel after using it, but in the overall helpfulness with acne and such wouldn't recommend.

January 16, 2017

I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for a few years now and I still find it the best one out there. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and when you hit the shower getting the fresh scent of lemon to help you wake up. Not only does it help you wake up but it exfoliates and help to brighten your skin so you have one less thing to worry about!!!

January 11, 2017

I find this cleanser to just be average. It smells very nice, and does feel refreshing, however it dried my skin out a lot and left it red and itchy. It might just be me though.

January 08, 2017

This stuff is amazing! It doesn't dry my face out. It smells good..It leaves your face feeling so fresh like you just spent the day at a spa. Would definitely recommend#

January 06, 2017

The best thing about this product is the smell...love the citrus scent!! Unfortunately, after just a couple uses, my skin quickly realized this product wasn't for me. It made my skin feel really dry and tight after use. Also, it caused me to have a slight reaction, which caused little tiny red bumps all over my face. I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I guess this product just wasn't for me.

November 21, 2016

This is a great product and I really like how it makes your skin feel, the little beads seem to add moisture, and it smells very good. It really wakes you and your skin up. It is great at controlling oil and getting rid of pimples. It is not expensive at all.

November 01, 2016

J'ai souvent essayer le produit quand j'était plus jeune.l'odeur d'agrume est idéal pour bien se réveiller pour commencer la journée. Mousse beaucoup.