Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

March 21, 2017

I found it made my face oily, probably because it dried my skin out. That said I have purchased it many times over (probably 6 times) because it's a good price and I didn't realize it was the cleanser making my face oily until I switched to another one. It does give a nice cool sensation that is great if you're trying to wake yourself up in the morning.

March 18, 2017

I used C&C;for years, well into my 20's and it worked well at that time in my life.

As I have aged (30's), I no longer benefit from this cleanser. It really really dries out my skin and I don't have that problem usually, my skin is combination, however it hovers more towards the oily side. When I use this I have a battle on my hands of trying to get moisture back into my skin for a couple of days afterwards.

I feel that this is best for younger, more acne prone skin. That's when I used it, and it was effective for me.
    I will add that the smell is fantastic, and it does really give a good clean.

March 07, 2017

This is a great product. I enjoy the light citrus fragrance it has. I use this in the mornings. Not sure that I get any "morning burst" from this product. But, still enjoy it and have repurchased a few times. Also, it doesn't dry the skin out like some cleansers.

March 06, 2017

Qui n'as jamais essayer ce produit étant adolescent ? Je l'utilisais pratiquement tout les jours sous la douche au réveil étant adolescente. J'aimais son odeur et son action rafraîchissante.

February 28, 2017

This is a great basic face wash. I keep it in the shower and use it every morning. It has a bit of a tingle to it which is what I feel is the "morning burst." I have been using this product nearly every day for about 4-5 years and have never had a problem with it. I use it at night occasionally and I don't feel like it gives me problems going to sleep.

February 20, 2017

I liked using this product in the shower to wash my face. It had a nice refreshing scent. Not sure if it gave me a morning burst, but I liked it :) When I used it, it made me feel like my face was cleaned but it did seem that if I left it on my face for too long, say while I conditioned my hair, i got this tingling sensation, that didn't necessarily make me feel good, more like an "oh god! i need to get this off" kind of feeling. But anyway, if I rinsed it off right away, it didn't do that.

February 17, 2017

This is a great product for those who have acne prone and/or oily skin. It was a wonderful light citrus smell too it which is quite pleasant. This product contains Vitamin C and Ginseng, which help hydrate the skin while removing dirt, oil and other skin debris. This product claims that its non-dying too the skin. Well when I started using it, I noticed the first week my skin was very soft, bright and firm but with continuos use I noticed that my skin was getting dry and it started too flake. I only used it once a day so not sure why it was drying my skin out so much. I had too start moisturizing my skin quite a bit too help with the over drying of my skin. My husband actually uses this product on occasion and has zero issues with it so I may have more of a dyer skin type. So thats why I would recommend this cleanser too people with an oiler/acne prone skin type.

I bought this at Walmart for 7.98$ and will last you a good 4+ months.

February 02, 2017

I love this face wash, i buy it whenever it comes on sale or i have coupons. It lasts for so long and i mean over a month. Not only does it smell GREAT it leaves your face feeling really soft and clean. And it does tend to wake u up, idk if its just in my head or if they actually put something in it ! haha

February 01, 2017

I think the price was pretty good! You can really get this product at any drugstore. There is many different kinds of this product too. However, I wasn't too impressed. I found I had to put moisturizing lotion on my face right after as it just felt so dry after each use. I don't think it was the worst, but I would definitely recommend another brand before this one. It smells great but quality is still not worth it.

February 01, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have tried several expensive cleansers from places like Sephora but I always go back to this one (the lemon brightening one). It helps balance my oily skin, visibly brightens my skin, and just leaves my face feeling squeaky clean (without overdrying it).