Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

November 21, 2016

This is a great product and I really like how it makes your skin feel, the little beads seem to add moisture, and it smells very good. It really wakes you and your skin up. It is great at controlling oil and getting rid of pimples. It is not expensive at all.

November 01, 2016

J'ai souvent essayer le produit quand j'était plus jeune.l'odeur d'agrume est idéal pour bien se réveiller pour commencer la journée. Mousse beaucoup.

November 01, 2016

J'utilisais ce nettoyant le matin et j'aimais beaucoup. Laisse une douce odeur d'agrumes et raffraichis si bien la peau. Je vais probablement le réutilisé bientôt. Il n'est pas pour l'acné et ces problèmes-là, mais comme nettoyant le matin, j'adore.

October 06, 2016

Enjoy using this facial cleanser. Enjoy the smell and how it makes my skin so soft and smooth.
I find it doesn't make my skin feel dry after drying my face

September 17, 2016

I absolutely love the way my faces feels after using Morning Burst. I also like that there is no strong smells. I like that it is in a pump and much easier to use in the shower. It is reasonably priced. I don't think I would change a thing. Saddened to hear r that they may be removing the tiny beads but understand why it should be done.

September 15, 2016

Love the product
I've been using for the past 5 years. It's just perfect.
It works great on my normal skin. I really don't care about the price because you don't have to buy the product every week. I use it everyday and I love it

September 13, 2016

This face wash was just okay . I didn't feel like it really helped my skin In any way . It didn't feel like it cleaned or exfoliated well . The only thing it had going for it was that it smelled nice . I gave it to my sister in law because I knew I wouldn't use it again .

September 11, 2016

i have been purchasing this cleasner since highschool so now 6 years later i still use this stuff. Its always in my shower and i use it every morning as one of my cleansers i go back and forth on and it does wake me up. I love the smell too. I also use their exfoliating wash too!

August 09, 2016

This face wash wasn't the best. It broke me out after a few uses and it dried out my skin. It also didn't really feel like it was deep cleaning my face at all. Wouldn't recommend.

August 09, 2016

J'utilisais ce produit quand j'étais adolescente et je l'aimais beaucoup! Je l'ai racheté récemment et je l'aime tout autant. J'aime beaucoup l'odeur fraîche d'agrumes le matin c'est très rafraîchissant.

Neuven added a new review for