Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

February 20, 2017

I liked using this product in the shower to wash my face. It had a nice refreshing scent. Not sure if it gave me a morning burst, but I liked it :) When I used it, it made me feel like my face was cleaned but it did seem that if I left it on my face for too long, say while I conditioned my hair, i got this tingling sensation, that didn't necessarily make me feel good, more like an "oh god! i need to get this off" kind of feeling. But anyway, if I rinsed it off right away, it didn't do that.

February 17, 2017

This is a great product for those who have acne prone and/or oily skin. It was a wonderful light citrus smell too it which is quite pleasant. This product contains Vitamin C and Ginseng, which help hydrate the skin while removing dirt, oil and other skin debris. This product claims that its non-dying too the skin. Well when I started using it, I noticed the first week my skin was very soft, bright and firm but with continuos use I noticed that my skin was getting dry and it started too flake. I only used it once a day so not sure why it was drying my skin out so much. I had too start moisturizing my skin quite a bit too help with the over drying of my skin. My husband actually uses this product on occasion and has zero issues with it so I may have more of a dyer skin type. So thats why I would recommend this cleanser too people with an oiler/acne prone skin type.

I bought this at Walmart for 7.98$ and will last you a good 4+ months.

February 02, 2017

I love this face wash, i buy it whenever it comes on sale or i have coupons. It lasts for so long and i mean over a month. Not only does it smell GREAT it leaves your face feeling really soft and clean. And it does tend to wake u up, idk if its just in my head or if they actually put something in it ! haha

February 01, 2017

I think the price was pretty good! You can really get this product at any drugstore. There is many different kinds of this product too. However, I wasn't too impressed. I found I had to put moisturizing lotion on my face right after as it just felt so dry after each use. I don't think it was the worst, but I would definitely recommend another brand before this one. It smells great but quality is still not worth it.

February 01, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have tried several expensive cleansers from places like Sephora but I always go back to this one (the lemon brightening one). It helps balance my oily skin, visibly brightens my skin, and just leaves my face feeling squeaky clean (without overdrying it).

January 18, 2017

I have used this cleanser a few times - it smells amazing and at first worked great but with my sensitive skin I did have a reaction to it probably after the 3rd time using it so had to stop using it. I gave it to a friend and she loved it and still uses it to this day

January 18, 2017

I ended up using this pump out cleanser as my body wash for the gym, since it was a convenient size and quite refreshing. I would not use this as a facial cleanser since the fragrance is just immense and I don't like the excessiveness of the "bursting beads". Still good for the body though.

January 17, 2017

This was not the best cleanser I've tried. It smelled lovely but it caused my skin to dry out. For the same price or roughly the same price you could get a more effective and higher quality cleanser. I will not be repurchasing.

January 17, 2017

I have been using this product off and on for several years. At first it was amazing, but as my skin got used to it, it lost its effectiveness. I still like the way it makes me feel after using it, but in the overall helpfulness with acne and such wouldn't recommend.

January 16, 2017

I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for a few years now and I still find it the best one out there. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and when you hit the shower getting the fresh scent of lemon to help you wake up. Not only does it help you wake up but it exfoliates and help to brighten your skin so you have one less thing to worry about!!!