Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #738 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser is a unique gel formula, designed to clean and refresh tired skin, while controlling shine. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

April 20, 2016

This facial cleanser has been working great for me. I love the way my face feels after using it. I have tried other more expensive brands and my face breaks out within days of switching.

March 25, 2014

I have combination skin and find this cleanser great for both my oily and dry parts. My skin feels thoroughly clean but its not a harsh or drying feeling.

November 14, 2013

I love this product! I have majorly oily skin (and I do mean majorly!), also some adult acne. I have found that this product does absolutely nothing for acne (does not contain any of the regular acne products). However, I still love this product because when I wash my face with this cleanser, it keeps my skin matte for almost 4 hours. Now, normally with other cleansers I am lucky to remain oil free for 30 minutes after washing. So to have almost 4 hours? Love it. It is my regular cleanser now.

July 26, 2011

This cleanser really does control shine. I've found my t-zone to be much less shiny throughout the day. The smell is good, texture is good, and one pump is more than enough. Definitely will repurchase.

May 14, 2010

I, personally, am not a fan of this cleanser.

It dries out my skin wayy too much, it was not cheap, the smell is not as great as they make it seem, and the little bursting beads are already burst by the time you finish rubbing it in your hands :(

It did nothing for my mild acne, if anything, it made it worse from over-cleaning. I guess it's just too harsh for my skin. Maybe it would work better for someone with oily skin.

The one thing I do love about it though is the tingling feeling it gives :) It makes you feel pretty refreshed, especially first thing in the morning.

May 14, 2010

So I have sensitive skin and eyes pulse really oily, acne prone skin and this stuff rocks my world it controls shine for hours is gentle enough not to bother my skin or eyes and keeps my acne under control. I love the Lemon grass scent it’s really refreshing and it wakes you up with one sniff. It lathers up nicely it's a soft foam and one pump is plenty for your face and neck.