Amazing

Clean & Clear Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #916 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 01, 2008

This was kind of fun to use, as it just foamed up on its own, but that's really all it did. It left my skin really dry, and I have oily/combination skin. I don't really understand why it has to foam up when it comes in contact with air. It got kind of annoying. If you ever left the top open by accident, the whole bottle would get foamy inside.

February 19, 2008

This cleanser was fun to use, nice and foamy. It didn't fizz much though, like it promised, and soon the foam disappears. It did do the job and cleaned my skin well. I had to rinse it longer than other cleansers though, probably because of all the foam; however this means that the product has more value to it because you can use a bit less. It left my skin feeling slightly dry and sensitive. At first, it burned, but that went away in a few days. Overall: does leave you feeling refreshed and clean, but it can be a bad idea if your skin is really sensitive. Good for oily skin, and fun to use.