• Clean & Clear persa-gel 5 acne medication
Good

Clean & Clear persa-gel 5 acne medication Reviews

Ranked #766 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 10, 2015

This is the only acne treatment that I use that works. It prevents and treats pimples and it doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. I repurchased this so many times I've lost count and if you suffer from acne it is worth a try.

October 19, 2013

Very effective in fighting acne at the onset and when you already have pimples. It works and it's cheap and available at most drug stores.

July 29, 2013

This is a very affordable product that will produce results for you. It's simple and effective.

May 08, 2013

This stuff is a little miracle worker! Lately my skin has been really bad, and i've tried a slew of new products to help me get it under control, but nothing was working. So frustrating, especially because i've always been blessed with clear skin, so getting hit with acne in my 20s is not my idea of fun.

Anyway, I picked this up a few days ago because I was once again desperately perusing the cosmetic aisle, and this was one of the cheapest products. I saw the 5% benzoyl peroxide, shelled out my $5, and was on my way. I got home, washed my face, applied a thin layer to my whole face, and went to bed. When I woke up my face was SO much clearer. I couldn't believe the difference it made overnight.

There is no harsh chemically smell to the lotion, and although it makes my face feel tight, it doesn't burn or sting. After the first day I noticed my face looked a little dry, so you'll definitely need a good moisturizer while using this, and it's better to spot treat problem areas rather than apply it full-face. Again, I can't believe what a change this little tube has made in a few short days, my face is almost completely cleared up. And for the few measly dollars I spent on it, completely worth it! Will definitely be keeping this in my makeup kit for a long time to use as spot treatment for emergency breakouts. This stuff is a life saver!

August 14, 2012

This stuff is amazing! I've been using proactive for about 5 years and I've stopped now because this treatment clears any acne I have within 2 days. If I can see a blemish coming in, or I already have one, I use this treatment before bed, and once i've woken up in this morning, the spot is significantly better! No harsh smells either! This stuff also applies clear, so if I'm really eager to treat a spot, I'll use it under makeup and it prevents it from getting even worse throught the day.

January 04, 2012

My chin had been breaking out badly and I wanted something to try to speed up healing so I picked this up as it stated that it prevents and kills acne bacteria. I used it for about a week and found that it did make a slight improvement in the appearance but that could have also been because I haven't been bothering them. Which is bad I know. Another week into it I out it on and the next day I noticed that my chin had this weird raised rash. It felt rough and dried out. It didn't hurt or anything and immediately stopped using it. Maybe its the type of skin I have which is a combination...I don't know what had happened and have yet to use it again.