• Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
Good

Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 324 in Primer

May 02, 2015

I have somewhat oily eyelids so my concealer tends to cake on my eyelids if I don't wear primer or a good primer at that. This primer is AMAZING. I don't see any caking on my eyelids at all when I use this under my eye makeup. Creates a perfect canvas for makeup and you don't even need very much - just a small dab. Long lasting but still easy to remove.

April 03, 2015

I love this primer! It's easy to blend eyeshadow on top of and it keeps my eye look on all day and night.

March 12, 2014

I have the smaller size, it came with 2 other tarte products. But this has lasted me for over a year now. Just need a little bit to dab on & my eyeshadow stays on for more then 12 hrs & the eyeshadow doesn't fade.

February 19, 2014

Eye makeup does not want to stay on my lids. Over the last 10 years I have tried a lot of primers. A lot.

This is the best one! I find more is more - about half a pea's size of primer per lid really sets the stage for my eye shadows that does, indeed, last at least 12 hours. The price is absolutely right because I've been using this tube regularly for a little over a year and I'm still not quite done.

I've been known to dab some under my eyes before applying a BB cream too and find that has some brightening results.

Updated On: June 13, 2015

Edited to add: I meant a pea size does both lids, as in total. Sometimes less. I find I need a little more in the winter.