Clear Care Eye Care Solution Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 493 in Remedies

Experience the feeling of fresh, clean, more comfortable lenses—guaranteed. For a healthy choice, try Clear Care One Bottle Solution for Cleaning & Disinfecting.
Ideal for all types of soft contact lenses, Clear Care is clinically proven #1 for comfort and clarity of vision. And silicone hydrogel contact lens wearers rate Clear Care better for cleaning than the leading multi-purpose solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.clearcaresolution.com/.

February 17, 2017

I've been wearing contacts for almost 15 years. I've been through all the different kinds of solutions and this is my favourite to date. It's a hydrogen peroxide fluid that is added to a specialized contact case that has a built in pellet that activates the solution and bubbles and cleans your lenses and turns it into a saline solution. There is no need for rubbing your contacts to clean them anymore. Downside is, if you don't leave the contacts in the solution for at least 6 hours, you are not wearing them. They will burn your eyes like fire. Otherwise all around great solution.

November 28, 2016

I have used this solution for years with my contacts and keep rebuying it. It required a special container (included) that interacts with the solution to clean the contacts that get put in the cage inside. Keeping the container upright at times when traveling is a challenge (will leak from air hole at top if flipped or left on its side. Also make sure you read the directions and leave the contacts in the container with the solution long enough (6 hrs) - not useful for a quick clean & any less than 6 hrs will make your contacts burn going in (in my experience). Price wise buying in bulk (e.g. from Costco) has helped me cut some of the costs associated with using this product. When done right it keeps my lenses feeling clean and moisturized between wearing and I like that I don't have as much risk of dropping or splitting my lenses as I would with a solution that requires messaging/rubbing.

September 17, 2016

This would probably be my second pick in contact lense care. It's pretty good- but I Paul's say opticare rinses better and leaves less grit. It's comparable in price

September 17, 2016

Hands down this is the best solution for your contacts. It eliminates the risk of not cleaning your contract with a normal saline solution properly. It comes with its own contact case that must be used as its not a multipurpose solution, which can be a pain, but well worth it for the way my eyes feel after using it. It also comes highly recommended by my eye doctor.

June 29, 2016

Pros: very effective, cleans and soaks your contact lenses overnight; recommended by most optometrists. Cons: pricey; product packaging is wasteful, especially the special contact lens case that you must use to activate the solution;

0.5/5

March 30, 2016

This is the worst product ever. DO NOT BUY!

At first, I thought it was great because it did such a great job at cleaning the lenses.

But after one day of misuse, I caught myself in excruciating pain with a burning sensation in my eye. I had to run my eye under water for at least 5 minutes!

After reading the label properly, I found out that you MUST use the proper case they provide as well as 6-hours of time for the hydrogen peroxide to neutralize.
    Anyways, I learned my lesson and knew to always use the proper case and 6+ hours. HOWEVER... one morning, I went to put in my contacts (after using the right case and EIGHT hours of sitting time), and once again, that damned burning sensation pulsated in my eye! I couldn't believe it.

The company needs to improve this product for the safety of its customers.

ARTICLE:

February 17, 2016

This is the only contact solution I've used for the last 5 years. I used to be prone to eye infections when I used traditional saline solutions, but since making the switch to Clear Care, I've averaged less than one eye infection per year - which is quite an accomplishment for my sensitive eyes.

January 18, 2016

Great product for cleaning bacteria on contact lenses. I have less eye irritation thanks to this cleaner.

November 13, 2015

Really good if you wear your contacts alot, since you need to let it sit in its solution for longer than 6 hours. The only contact solution I purchase, and the only one reccomended by my optomitrist

July 22, 2015

I worked at an optometrists, and this was the only brand that we pushed on our customers/patients. Clear Care is about $20 for two bottles, which last long enough that I can't recall how often I need to get it (infrequently). The bottles come with a small container for putting your contacts in. Once you fill it, it needs to sit for six hours (biggest downside) as the metal in the container reacts with the solution and fizzes all night. I can't stress enough how much safer this solution is - no rubbing, no rinsing (don't accidentally rinse as you take them out!), and fully cleans your contacts better than most other brands can. Highly recommend for the cleanest contacts possible with the least amount of effort!