clear shampoo and conditioner
Good

clear shampoo and conditioner Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 23, 2016

Didnt really like the shampoo but the conditioner is awesome.!Orininally got as a sample and endrd up buying the conditioner. I have thick waist length frizzy curly messy hair lol and it smooths it pretty well. Also it smells nice and is really affordable.

July 08, 2016

Was disappointed in this product! Had samples at first and they seemed to be nice - but when I bought the full sized product - I was disappointed! Just don't give me that oooohhhh, aaahhhhh feeling! Won't buy it again!

May 28, 2016

This is great! I use it all the time, though lately it has been hard to find. Very good quality for the price! This is definitely effective for my hair type.

March 10, 2016

This product is great! You can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart I tend to have a dry scalp so I am so glad to have found Clear, it just leaves my hair feeling amazing. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell great , the shampoo lathers up very nicely and the conditioner will leave your hair feeling soft and silky! If I had a bad thing to say about it it's just that the bottles they come in are kind of hard to squeeze once you start getting low on the product, especially so with the conditioner.

February 11, 2016

Love it !!! Leaves hair very soft and residue free. After using for a week I do notice a difference in the condition of my hair. I'll buy it again.

January 26, 2016

I have finally found a shampoo and conditioner that has made my hair feel alive again. I have tried many shampoos but by chance it was on sale so I thought why not. I'm very impressed its cheap and does the job

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play