Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream skin tone

Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream skin tone Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 427 in Acne Treatment

October 03, 2016

I used this throughout all of my teenage years, I love that it has a shade to it, I even used it as a mild foundation. It hides oily skin and leave skin dry and smooth and still helps eliminates pimples. It is very effective. I haven't seen it recently but am excited to see that it is still available. you can bet ill be buying this for myself again and my daughter. I hope its the same formula!!!

October 03, 2016

This product works well for controlling oil. i wear it day and nights and it helps control my breakouts and blemishes. I have also used a thin layer to put under my makeup to help keep the oils from coming through.

January 29, 2016

My bad habit is to scratch every wound I have including acne. I don't bite my nails, I don't play with my hair, I scratch my wounds. This cream helped me since I was a teenager to avoid scratching some of them. The skin tone isn't really a skin tone, but I used it any now and then on my face even during the day to help me clear my acne without scratching it.