clearasil daily clear acne treatment cream Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 01, 2016

J'utilise cette crème lorsque j'ai un problème de peau, lors des changements de saisons! Ce produit n'assèche pas du tout ma peau et répare absolument tout mes breaks out!

September 23, 2016

I have been using Clearasil since I was a teenager and started to suffer with hormonal breakouts. I am now 31 years of age and have 2 children and I find myself going right back to this brand. I have tried many but this one, to me is the most fast acting-at least for my skin, and now, my 13 year old daughters skin as well! it Is a little drying so remember to moisturize well after regular use. in all I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers with acne or even just the occasional breakout like I do! can be used as a spot treatment and/or as a preventative measure against future breakout outs!

May 02, 2016

This is my go to product to keep my skin clear, it does the job without over drying. This product is so effective that I just use a regular cleanser for oily skin. I do still get the odd break out but this cream clears it up so fast.

May 02, 2016

I have been using this products for over 2 years now and its my go to pimple cream. This product dries up my pimple area after a few days of using it. But be careful how much you put on as a little goes a long way. Too of the clearasil in one area may create dryness and redness. Overall, it really works and I would recommend this product to others just be careful of the amount used.

March 15, 2016

This cream does work but it takes a few days. I expected it to work overnight to clear up hormonal acne. I am just using it on one spot on my chin that appears every few months. I find it dries the surrounding skin out if you apply the cream over your whole chin but I guess that is how it is supposed to work.

February 17, 2016

I enjoyed using this spot treatment. It cleared my problem areas right up. How I applied was with my daily moisturiser. I took a penny size of lotion and added a pea size of this treatment. This treatment contains benzoyl peroxide which is drying, when mixed with lotion it created a perfect texture and can be spread all over the face.

February 11, 2016

i had an acne problem 1 year ago so i purchased this product and it works. i applied it only at night before i go to sleep cos i dont wanna go out with a white cream on my face lol... my acne gone after 2 weeks of using it.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag