Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 449 in Acne Treatment

100+ Uses. Clears away dirt, oil and bacteria without overdrying. Daily use is the first step to clear skin. The foaming wash cleanses away dirt and oil better than soap - leaves skin feeling fresh. Made in UK.

January 29, 2017

It made my face feel weird, and almost felt like it was burning. it didn't really help much with anything. Not even surfaced acne. It did what most acne cleansers do, and just closes your pores rather than opening them and getting the stuff out.

June 16, 2015

This face cleanser is great! I love the creamy consistency and how it actually lathers pretty nicely. It gets rid of my acne without over drying! It has a pretty fresh scent too. Oh and better yet, it takes off all of my make up!

May 11, 2015

I loved the way this face wash cleans my face so well without irritation or drying it out. It works so well and leave skin feeling clean and refreshed.

October 28, 2014

honestly, I don't see a difference with my skin so I don't really like it a lot. the little particles inside seems to vanish quickly, so when I try exfoliate, I'm not sure if it is actually exfoliating. the smell is a bit strong and it's really hard to see as well. I see my pores lightening up a bit so it's a good product.

September 10, 2013

Hormones are the cause of my blemishes. I use Clearasil Daily Face Wash to make sure I get a good clean. I find it is effective for me when I use it 2x a day and my skin quickly become blemished if I falter from my regimen. My preference is the oil-free version.

February 20, 2013

This is also a very mild wash that would be great for a person that doesn't have a lot of acne and just needs a basic wash. Smells great and Clearasil is always priced reasonable.

June 19, 2012

I think this product really works. When I had worse acne when I was younger, It didn't really help out much,but now that my skin has finally decided to balance out, this product helps prevent most of my acne and my skin is so much clearer.

October 25, 2011

This product is amazing if you have really oily skin like me. I ussually use it at night or in the morning to take all the oil,bacteria and dirt from that day or the day before. It leaves your skin really clear and it leaves it lighter. This product acts really gently to your face and doesnt overdry it and your skin is very soft after.

October 02, 2009

Not only does this keep your face acne free but it also takes off makeup at the same time.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea