Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads fight your acne fast. They are clinically tested to visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as 4 hours. With Acceladerm technology that starts working instantly to deliver maximum strength medication deep into the pores. For more information, visit clearasil.com

September 29, 2013

I love clearasil! I've tried tons of face products but id have to say that clearasil os my all time favorite and I will never stop using it!

July 30, 2013

I come and go with this product. It cost less than $4 i think at walmart. It is strong. I use this when I have a bad breakout. It can dry up your skin if you use this everyday!

June 21, 2013

I work on a dairy farm and during hay season I keep these very close! Travelling through the dusty fields leaves my face filthy. Since I'm constantly on the go its easy to just grab, wipe and go feeling refreshed!

November 22, 2011

Clearasil Cleansing pads are good for people with moderate acne. Those with sensitive or combination skin, like myself, will find this product leaves the skin feeling itchy. The pads seem to slightly scratch the skin, dries it out underneath, and leaves a "greasy" like residue on the surface of the skin, so it makes you quite shiny without putting powder on. My Boyfriend likes the effects of all clearasil products, especially this one due to the "deep clean" but I found the cleansing pads were a waste of money and I'd end up washing my face with water afterwards and couldn't stop itching!

September 30, 2011

Clearasil ultra Rapid Action Pads Really do help reduce redness and pimples.I really do see my face clear up from my redness and I really recommend it.It does sting at first and the smell is strong.But overall a great product.