Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 142 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

February 01, 2016

A great test when you need to know.
    Works quickly. The digital screen is
    much more clear then just lines.

February 01, 2016

I used this brand both times I needed to test. I tested positive with this and saw my Dr the same day. They had to blood test me to get an accurate reading, and I was only about a week along. That was awesome that a home test could give a definitive answer so soon. It's very easy to read and to use.

August 29, 2015

great little test, works and I recommend it

January 27, 2015

This is a magical little stick i have had to use it twice before and it was wonderful. I was very simple to use and the accuracy is astounding. This is a pregnancy test that tells you weather you are pregnant and how far along you are and ill tell you it is right. I had used it and when i saw a doctor the test was square on for the amount of time. it was easy to use to you just open it use it and less then 2 minutes later you have your result and the batter work fantastically it lasted for over a month.

January 20, 2015

For all of you women out there trying to conceive when it's close to "that time" of the month , knowing is everything. Many tests out there claim superiority in confirming pregnancy . Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test 2 count promised to confirm pregnancy 5 days before your missed period. I decided to give it a try for my second child and I must say I was a bit disappointed. My test results had shown up as "CLEARLY" as a false negative. As I stood in the bathroom baffled at what I'd just seen, I decided to get a second opinion later that day. And lo and behold my real result was a big fat positive! The pricing was considerably affordable and obviously a well known brand. But in my case I didn't get what I paid for.

January 06, 2015

Very accurate! A little on the expensive side

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo